Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Welcome To The Marketplace

I had been thinking about this for a while, but you guys inspired me, with your talk of trading vids.

Anyone with something to sell, or trade, or looking to buy, please feel free to post to the AIDog community.

ok so I ordered some stuff for shelby and these will probs be what I get for my AID eventually

dog tag id's

got these for $6 for two - w/ family last name-addy-phone number-and I belong to my family printed on it

training collar

got this for training

hippie bling collar

and b/c my girl is gonna be a granola - figure when the collar comes we'll rub some pachoulli on it - Bwahahaha

and for the grand finale - best dog pack on the market

I can even repel with the dog in this harness/pack combo - the saddle bags come off and the harness is like a climbing harness for dog

(this product has not been ordered yet)

Nice PACKS! Hey, Coyo's last ones had a velcro attachment of the packs, so I could rip them off when we are resting, and then put them right back on again.

I don't quite see how these come off. Is it a clip?

retraction: you can not repel w/ the webmaster harness (the palisades pack is the webmaster harness w/ removable saddlebags) but....

Fall/winter 2009 they are coming out w/ climbing harness for dogs rated to 3000 KN (kilo newtons). For some reason their R&D department didn't have the foresight to include this new climbing harness w/ dog pack clips. So I told the lady just now they need to consider it. I could design it even for a nominal fee Bwahahaha. j/k. The only reason a climbing harness interest me would be for getting into serious search and rescue work or lowering my dog off a cliff face Bwahahaha and to the ground of course. I wouldn't leave them there just to dangle.

Allison the saddle bags attach to the webmaster harness via 4 quick clip buckles one at each corner.

• 2 years later...
I had been thinking about this for a while, but you guys inspired me, with your talk of trading vids.

Anyone with something to sell, or trade, or looking to buy, please feel free to post to the AIDog community.

i suppose this insnt the case anymore??

The AI dog breed club IIDOBA was created for our “First Nations Dogs / AI dogs” and does not allow companies or individuals to market or advertise anything,

One can only assume she meant anyone with "classified ad" type stuff For Sale, and favorite or recommended product links; preferably generally dog related- is welcome to post on the Open Forum > Buy, Sell, Trade thread.

Because that is where it would belong.

Not marketing or advertising, merely sharing information and resources.

I could not create coffee mugs with my dog's picture on them and sell them here for a profit. That would not be within the interpretation and intent of the 'law.'

I could however- offer for sale a crate he does not use that is still in excellent condition, as a mutual benefit to another member.

There is a difference between recommendation and advertising.

The issue is of Kim's trademarked name "American Indian Dog". None of the items linked to, here, violate that trademark, or require approval.

We have chosen to benefit Dave through Home Depot gift certificates, where ALL money goes to him. Isn't that the important point?