Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

New Dog

Just got an indian dog from Kim a month or so ago. I've trained a few dogs before this one and am impressed with how quickly she learns and picks up on things. Her name is Sedona. It's fun to watch these dogs... like others have said, they prance like a horse, jump like a deer, stalk like a cat and look at you like they can read your mind.

Anyway, I'm excited to have found Kim and his pack. Hopefully will get to meet some of you and your dogs someday.

Nice avatar, there, Jennifer, and welcome to the tribe. I see you are falling under the Indian Dog spell like the rest of us.

I look forward to seeing your pup grow. Sedona......a lovely name. I used to live in Arizona, and Sedona was such a lovely place, back then. I hope the developers haven't ruined it.

In any case, I will think of the rich, red rock, and the cool, deep green trees, when I say your pups name.

Congratulations Tim and Jennifer !

We've had our AID Aiyana since august and she is so much fun to have around ! We hope you will enjoy Sedona as much as we do !

We would love to see some pictures if you get the chance ! :P

We've had our AID Aiyana since august and she is so much fun to have around ! We hope you will enjoy Sedona as much as we do !

The fun and learning never stops!

Shunka has become such a part of our lives now, especially after 9 years, but he still manages to amaze us by his knowledge of our ways!

I'll take some pictures this weekend to share. Here's one I have now.

Sedona.JPG

Here are a few pictures I took this weekend. Some other people took pictures that turned out even better but haven't been able to get those yet. She's growin!

Sedona_Falls2b.JPG Sedona_Falls_3b.JPG

Her eyes stand out much more in the original larger photos.

Sedona_Falls_b.JPG

She's not as close to the water as it looks.

Those are great photos! She does have that intensity to her gaze, doesn't she. Love the mossy rock.

Thanks for the pictures. She looks great !

Yes, they do grow fast ! Out Aiyana is just over 4 months and it's just unbelieveble how much she has grown ! She almost doubled in the time we've had her ! :P

Sandra & Michael

Out Aiyana is just over 4 months and it's just unbelieveble how much she has grown ! She almost doubled in the time we've had her ! :)

Sandra & Michael

you have a pic of aiyana now, curious how big he is already

gea