Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

I hate to bring you all down. Colleen sent this to me to inform me of the news.

With all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the moment, it is worth reflecting on the death of a very important person, which almost went unnoticed last week.

Larry LaPrise, the man that wrote "The Hokey Pokey" died peacefully at the age of 93. The most traumatic part for his family was getting him into the coffin. They put his left leg in. And then the trouble started.

Shut up. You know it's funny.

I hate to bring you all down. Colleen sent this to me to inform me of the news.

With all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the moment, it is worth reflecting on the death of a very important person, which almost went unnoticed last week.

Larry LaPrise, the man that wrote "The Hokey Pokey" died peacefully at the age of 93. The most traumatic part for his family was getting him into the coffin. They put his left leg in. And then the trouble started.

Shut up. You know it's funny.

Now thats funny right there.

For you Nederlanders,

They teach us a song and dance, when we are very, very little, called the Hokie Pokie. It is so far back in our memories, that even to think of it, tickles the brain.

We all stand in a circle, and sing:

You put your right foot in, (Point your right foot toward the center of the cicle)

You put your right foot out, (you can guess the rest)

You put your right foot in,

and you shake it all about.

You do the Hokie Pokie,

And you turn yourself around.

That's what it's all about!

Then you follow that with various other body parts, until we are wiggled out, and ready to learn again.

Yes, the joke is in bad taste, but it still makes me laugh.

For you Nederlanders,

They teach us a song and dance, when we are very, very little, called the Hokie Pokie. It is so far back in our memories, that even to think of it, tickles the brain.

We all stand in a circle, and sing:

You put your right foot in, (Point your right foot toward the center of the cicle)

You put your right foot out, (you can guess the rest)

You put your right foot in,

and you shake it all about.

You do the Hokie Pokie,

And you turn yourself around.

That's what it's all about!

Then you follow that with various other body parts, until we are wiggled out, and ready to learn again.

Yes, the joke is in bad taste, but it still makes me laugh.

Shannon/Kevin

Think you are quoting one of my favorites-the cable guy! He is hilarious!

KK

You guys are talking TV aren't you....

I love your avatar picture, Shannon. Everytime I see it... It shows, so well, the contours of their faces.

Okay, I'd better put my dog's picture back.

You guys are talking TV aren't you....

I love your avatar picture, Shannon. Everytime I see it... It shows, so well, the contours of their faces.

Okay, I'd better put my dog's picture back.

Yep we are is that not good? LOL. And yes you need to put up your babys avatar pic.

Yep we are is that not good? LOL. And yes you need to put up your babys avatar pic.

No problem, it's just that I haven't had a TV since I left my parents home, low those many years ago. And now I find that there is much I don't understand, when people start refering to television. Crossword puzzles can be frustrating when they use those references.

There he is!

No problem, it's just that I haven't had a TV since I left my parents home, low those many years ago. And now I find that there is much I don't understand, when people start refering to television. Crossword puzzles can be frustrating when they use those references.

There he is!

That is cute. You have a pic on here of you and you pup right?

actually, that is a gif, and his tail is supposed to wag, but it's not working.

Lot's of Pictures of my dog. My husband made this for me. We call it Coyo, The Early Years.

TheEarlyYears.JPG

He was twisting for a frisbee..

He just joined the forum, in fact...Coyote Crow Dog. Only problem is, he drools all over the keyboard, at the gals.

actually, that is a gif, and his tail is supposed to wag, but it's not working.

Lot's of Pictures of my dog. My husband made this for me. We call it Coyo, The Early Years.

TheEarlyYears.JPG

He was twisting for a frisbee..

He just joined the forum, in fact...Coyote Crow Dog. Only problem is, he drools all over the keyboard, at the gals.

That is just too cool.

My husband will be pleased that you like it. He is quite good at these sorts of things, and they are always funny. I never get tired of this one--much to the dismay of some of our long-time members. :lol: