Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

I will separate them into litters as soon as possible, but here are the first group of pictures, for this June's pups (These pups are all taken):

Silver/Fawn:

june07_1.JPG

Silver/Cream:

june07_2.JPG

Dark Chocolate/Cream with Mask:

june07_3.JPG

Dark Blue/Cream with Mask:

june07_4.JPG

Dark Chocolate Sable:

june07_5.JPG

Dark Blue Sable:

june07_6.JPG

Black Sable:

june07_7.JPG

Hey Ryland! Great to see you. Yes, it looks like you got a good one. Lucky you--Kim says these are all exceptional pups.

He is pretty cute. Look how trusting they all are, in Kim's hands. Hard to believe they will be such a handful in another month.

Kim says it is important to get them to follow you, without a leash, while they are still young, like this. It won't be long before he'll be so bloody fast, you will never catch him again. :D

Hey Ryland! Great to see you. Yes, it looks like you got a good one. Lucky you--Kim says these are all exceptional pups.

He is pretty cute. Look how trusting they all are, in Kim's hands. Hard to believe they will be such a handful in another month.

Kim says it is important to get them to follow you, without a leash, while they are still young, like this. It won't be long before he'll be so bloody fast, you will never catch him again. :D

haha good to see you too! :) yeah I plan on playing hide and seek with it, I hide he seeks.

:P

MINE'S THE 4TH ONE FROM THE TOP!!!!!!

HE'S SO COOL!!!!

-Ryland :D

Congratulations to all the new owners. These pups are all really cool.

Hi Everybody,

The first picture (Silver/Fawn) is ours. Kim says here eyes will be silver or blue. We are so happy that Tokayla gets a girlfriend to play with.

Toka learns quick, but I agree it is important to learn them to follow you when they are young. She runs off when she spots other animals, otherwise she is listening well. She comes back, but it takes about 15 minutes.

All the pups looky wonderfull. We wish all the new owners luck with these handsome boys and girls.

Truus and Peter

All these pups are taken. It is difficult not to choose a pup based on color, but in the end it is the personality that makes the dog. I have watched Kim pick dogs for people, for over 6 years, now. He is good...really good.

I myself, had never had a dog, but I used to have a dream about a dog, so in my mind, I thought he should look like the dream.

Kim got me as close as possible, but what he really gave me, was a dog that fits me, and is able to do all the tasks that I had asked for.

I just want to remind people not to make judgments based on a single picture. Think of a picture of yourself, and how sometimes it may show nothing of your personality.

I did not get the dog in my dream, but I did get my "dream dog", and here's a picture that does show it:

us.JPG

Our Aiyana is the black sable one ! Gorgeous isn't she ? Kim says her eyes will be yellow. That's so cool ! :D

Just a few more weeks ...

Congratulations to all the new owners ! All the pups look so great !

Looking forward reading all your adventures next month !

Sandra & Michael

:)

Our Aiyana is the black sable one ! Gorgeous isn't she ? Kim says her eyes will be yellow. That's so cool ! :D

Just a few more weeks ...

Congratulations to all the new owners ! All the pups look so great !

Looking forward reading all your adventures next month !

Sandra & Michael

:)

What beautiful puppies. What is it about puppies? Congrats to all you lucky new owners-wonderful group.

KK

The pups will be back soon.

The Admins

• 3 weeks later...

It must be getting close to the time to get the pups to their new homes. You all must be very excited. Got everything? Collar, leash, bed, food, water bowl, a couple toys.....and you've chosen your vet--don't forget the first puppy vet visit. It's important to keep the schedule of the shots, and wormings.

You can find the schedule, pinned to the top of this forum, or just click here.