Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Darmok: Level 2 Graduation (Play Time)

Hello everyone - Darmok has now graduated from his level 2 puppy training class and will be starting his level 3 next week. He is very, very smart and of course is still a handful. the instructor said that she has not seenn a puppy with his energy level in a very long time.

Darmok is doing very well with multiple commands now (most of the time) and I'm really looking forward to the rest of his training.

Here's a short video of Darmok and some of his classmates having a puppy play time.

• Like 3

Looks like a fun time for Darmok and his friends, I also watched your video of Darmok and his frozen carrot, great idea! I'll be freezing a carrot for my Jesse today! He's trying to gnaw on all things hard right now. ☺️

• Like 2

That was hysterical. So funny when Sophie(?) sits on Darmok. I'll slow him down!

I like the frozen carrot, too. Will try that this summer. 110*, frozen carrot sounds good-dog popsicles.

The big boy is Augie who seems to like to sit upon Darmok every chance he gets. They've become best friends....its so much fun to watch the two of them together.

I also give Darmok frozen organic pumpkin ice cubes. He really loves those.

• Like 4