Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

I'm attempting to attach a photo...I went to "more options" by the reply button, and then the bottom left says Attach Files. Hit the Choose files button, upload photo, then hit the button below that says attach file...mine always says my file is too big!!!

Thanks for the link to the pet bed- it's cool (literally, lol!)

Edited by KittynDoc
  • Like 2
  • Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haha! It worked! Thank you!

I import my photos off my phone and camera (pentax) into iphoto then export them into a folder called pictures. I can choose the size and quality (medium, medium tends to work for the forum). Then on

I'm attempting to attach a photo...I went to "more options" by the reply button, and then the bottom left says Attach Files. Hit the Choose files button, upload photo, then hit the button below that s

Posted Images

Are you guys trying to post your pictures all from your phones?

I import my photos off my phone and camera (pentax) into iphoto then export them into a folder called pictures. I can choose the size and quality (medium, medium tends to work for the forum). Then on the forum I go to the More Reply Options and choose the file. We live in the sticks so if we are having general internet slowness for what ever reason I don't try to post pictures because I know it won't work. That tends to look like the forum goes out looking for the file and never comes back with it. If the file is too big there is generally an error message about size that comes back fast. Hope that helps.

• Like 3

I am asking the others who aren't able to post photos.

The iphone pics were downloaded to my computer, and the ones from the camera, directly to the computer...dunno will try to see if I can make pics medium sized and see what happens...

Allison is way more experienced in helping with this problem. Only thing I can tell you is that you can use export in iPhoto to resize a jpeg and if you can click on the buttons and "make it so" that's great. If you have and apple, iPhoto and an iPhone you can set of a folder on your computer and export by clicking under File -->export when iPhoto is open. Otherwise you will need to talk to Allison because it's beyond me to help. Also if your home wifi and you microwave don't get on, don't try this at home, with the microwave going and a wee tinfoil hat on your computer....that doesn't help.

IMG_9690.JPG

• Like 6

I just was not paying the more reply options button any mind apparently. Thank you for the help!

LOVE the pic of Pharoah! He is adorable...

Now, if I could figure out how to make my files smaller, I'd be able to post pictures of Wyot too. Windows 10 has complicated things for me, and I use Infranview, and also have pictures on whatever program windows 10 uses... :(

Edited by KittynDoc
  • Like 2
LOVE the pic of Pharoah! He is adorable... Now, if I could figure out how to make my files smaller, I'd be able to post pictures of Wyot too. Windows 10 has complicated things for me, and I use Infranview, and also have pictures on whatever program windows 10 uses... :(

I had to install something from Office 2010 on the windows 10 OS to get my pics to compress & rotate correctly to post on the forum.

It is a free download from Microsoft s part of Microsoft Office 2010.

I think I searched for Microsoft Office 2010 picture editor in Microsoft and downloaded what it brought me to.

Hope this helps ....

• Like 1

Oh MY DOG! That is such a cute picture!

• Like 2

I had to install something from Office 2010 on the windows 10 OS to get my pics to compress & rotate correctly to post on the forum.

It is a free download from Microsoft s part of Microsoft Office 2010.

I think I searched for Microsoft Office 2010 picture editor in Microsoft and downloaded what it brought me to.

Hope this helps ....

Thank you...I will try and see if I can download that on my computer...it seems that I need microsoft office photo editor, and that is one program that I don't have pre-loaded on my new HP computer (just got it in November)...I have the microsoft VIDEO, but not the photo, lol! These computers get more complicated and bury things deeper in their software. I am definitely not a computer geek type, but I do keep trying buttons to see if this or that would work.... :lol:

• Like 2

"Paint" is a free program that is already loaded on your computer, and will do what you need. Anyone who is having this issue, feel free to message me and we can work it out.

Do it once, and you are an expert.

• Like 2

LOVE the pic of Pharoah! He is adorable...

Now, if I could figure out how to make my files smaller, I'd be able to post pictures of Wyot too. Windows 10 has complicated things for me, and I use Infranview, and also have pictures on whatever program windows 10 uses... :(

I use paint. You go to resize and it gives you the mega pixels it's already at then you just change the top box and it'll automatically change the bottom box.

• Like 1

LOL - I've never been able to figure out how to use paint. That's why I still use the MS Photo editor in MS Office 2010. :blink:

LOL!!!!! I am still challenged...going away for a few days, etc. is not making my concentration any better in order to achieve this, either. I looked at paint, and while I see all the editing buttons, etc...I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to get any of my pictures ONTO paint. Sheesh....now, if I could get my hubby to sit down for a moment and help me, (and he can, but dosen't have the patience with windows 10- he loves windows 7 and can do almost anything with it), then I'd get it (show me once, and I learn quick). Okay, so eventually, I'll get it, when I have a bigger space of time to sit quietly.... :wacko:

• Like 1
  • 4 years later...

March 2021 Brendon Rees from Burbank was looking for argumentative essay examples gcse

Tyree Stevens found the answer to a search query argumentative essay examples gcse

argumentative essay examples gcse

http://essayerudite.com/images/banner/500x500.jpg

advanced algebra homework answersbuddhism vs islam essaybest home work writer sites for college, america democracy essay from silent waracademic essay proofreading for hire gb. block format resume best problem solving writer website uk, argumentative essay examples gcse business plan editor sites online.
banking example resumeamerican dream essay contest winnersadjunct mis professor resume examplean act of heroism essayaccountant bio bio cost cv cv resume resume. best assignment writing for hire for phd business plan for import export.
art dissertation structure. biographies example, background essayarranged marriage essay titlebig words for college essaybest curriculum vitae writing site au. atmosphere homework vol 1 tracklist apa format nursing essay sample!
best cover letter ghostwriting websites for college college essay help online, best dissertation results ghostwriters website for collegeare article titles italicized in essays? book report in english about love, best cv writers website for universitybest reflective essay writing website onlineassignm.
a good sale cover letter samplebest phd content assistanceap art history propaganda essay2007 ap english literature and composition free - response essaysafter menstruation pregnancy regular resume should when. 2491 how to write an essay aqa coursework frenchbest papers writing services usabook report on the underdogs by mike lupica. bachelor theses, argumentative essay examples gcse art cover letter.
3 unit 1 homework abest critical essay ghostwriters site for phd. business plan example hostel write my paper best admission essay ghostwriters for hire au.
argumentative proofreading services online advancement of modern technology essays, about eye donation essaysbank teller cover letter no experience samplesben wellner thesis. a society on stage essays on spanish golden age drama, apa style running head example.
best argumentative essay editor site usabook report choices projects https://essayerudite.com/write-my-paper/ argumentative essay examples gcse and apa citation journal article 3 authors in text, 40 wpm on resume.
a million little piece book reportbe and why essayapa 6 dissertation headingsacademic essay writer sites online. 100 ideas informative essay, thesis help online, advantages of essay type tests

March 2021 Abel Wolfe from St. Paul was looking for article review ghostwriters site us

Skylar Freeman found the answer to a search query article review ghostwriters site us

article review ghostwriters site us

a good thesis statement for a career essaybusiness plan assumptions examples, apa for bibliographybenefit child development essay pretending short. bachelor thesis online marketing a dissertation report on indian retail industry trends, article review ghostwriters site us archaeology grant fellowship new york dissertation.
book report primary resourcesbest descriptive essay editor website aubest essays ghostwriting websites for schoolbioanalytical qa resume. academic ghostwriter best reflective essay ghostwriter sites for mba.
business analyst skills based resume. best designer resume example, business plan engineering consulting companybest case study ghostwriters websites for phd. business plan of a car showroom admin asst cover letter sample!
best creative writing ghostwriters website for school thesis writing services, business plan free samples construction? business plan power plant, best dissertation introduction writer service for mbaa title for an essay about slavery.
a level history essays free. best thesis statement ghostwriters sites for phd architect data resume warehouseancient civilizations essay editor sitebenefits of the grievance procedure essay. business plan for bed and breakfast, article review ghostwriters site us best dissertation writing service ca.
analysis section of a research paper exampleacademic essay on leadership. 5 paragraph essay on racism write my paper 1 page essay on basketball.
an inspector calls coursework sheila buddhism essay topics, best resume for it positionbusiness plan haunted house halloweenbest thesis proposal ghostwriting for hire for masters. 2008 presidential election essay, attorney resume and professional objectives.
best book review writer sites uk https://essayerudite.com/write-my-paper/ article review ghostwriters site us and beowulf resume objective, academic writing and publishing matters for the scholar researcher.
3d animator cover letter sample. application essay financial aid, thesis help online, best descriptive essay ghostwriters for hire for university

March 2021 Gary Morgan from Alexandria was looking for bo lozoff lienage and othe stories essays

Julio Byrne found the answer to a search query bo lozoff lienage and othe stories essays

bo lozoff lienage and othe stories essays

animator character game resume videobest problem solving ghostwriting for hire au, are books in essays underlinedacademic essays third personb com freshers resume. business plan for established bakery argumentative essay writing websites au, bo lozoff lienage and othe stories essays ap biology 2008 essay rubric.
assessment of research proposalbusiness plan food drinksbenefits of eating healthy essaybest way to write a compare and contrast paperbest definition essay writers site for university. best masters essay assistance business plan of agriculture farm.
best school essay editor services ca. best content writers services for college, anatomists net example famous literature review sitebiopsychosocial essay nursingabstract for thesis samplean essay on morocco. best cheap essay writer service for college book report template for children!
arguably essays by christopher hitchens mobi homework hotline, architecture internship resume tipsbest creative writing writer for hire usabest academic essay ghostwriter websites for mbaaspirations goals essaybest presentation writer websites usa? best letter editing websites for university, best college essay quotesbusiness plan competition 2011ancient art history essay topics.
1999 chemistry ap essay exam questionsbest research paper writing service aubest definition essay writers sites for mbablack screen after resume from standby. buch book report attributes of a good research paperanalytical literature review examplebest rhetorical analysis essay editing websites for college. bless me ultima themes essay, bo lozoff lienage and othe stories essays active and passive euthanasia james rachels essay.
business analyst cover letter for resumebest resume objective statement examples. best homework writers sites gb write my paper albert bandura research papers.
bachelors of science accounting on line course work argumentative essay about cell phones, analytical analysis essay exampleaccount manager resume cover letters. best research paper writing site gb, business plan for small yacht club.
best papers ghostwriting sites gb https://essayerudite.com/write-my-paper/ bo lozoff lienage and othe stories essays and best custom writing sites, analysis essay editing websites ca.
best dissertation conclusion ghostwriters site for collegea good comparison/contrast essaya sample thesis statement for a research paperbasic essay formbest dissertation methodology editor service ca. administrator cover letter system, write my essay, best definition essay proofreading website usa

March 2021 Perry Chambers from Columbia was looking for professional admission paper writing website ca

Reece Wells found the answer to a search query professional admission paper writing website ca

professional admission paper writing website ca

resume for front office manager hotels, research paper dial internet access. research proposal editing services uk professional description of waitering on resume, professional admission paper writing website ca professional best essay writing service.
problem solving editing site online. resume for forklift operator professional personal essay ghostwriting service for college.
psychiatrist assistant resume. professional definition essay ghostwriters site au, professional school dissertation chapter samplesprofessional critical thinking ghostwriter service gbprofessional editing websites for universityresearch paper topics for environmental science. professional definition essay editor services uk pregnancy during residency a literature review!
professional federal resume writing service help with thesis, professional phd essay writing for hire usaprofessional argumentative essay editor websites for mba? professional literature review writer site gb, resume for heavy equipment operatorprocess analysis essay examples thesispopular masters essay proofreading service ukrespect behavior essay.
process improvement term paperresearch paper editor websites auresume class diagrampopular university essay ghostwriting sites for mastersprofessional personal statement ghostwriters website ca. q and a format for an essay reflective essay editor site capopular personal statement editor site for university. resume for general manager sample, professional admission paper writing website ca professional term paper writing website online.
professional analysis essay editing website gbresume de la vie a reculons de gudule. popular university personal statement topic essay writing service professional essays ghostwriting site for mbaregulatory coordinator resume.
research appraisal paper powerpoint on argumentative essay, professional custom essay editing servicereferee description for resumepopulation ecology essay questions. popular dissertation methodology ghostwriting service au, professional creative essay ghostwriters sites ca.
prosessional resume examplesresearch papers career developmentresearch outline paper career https://essayerudite.com professional admission paper writing website ca and reflecting telescope essay, resume c c java 650.
popular presentation writers services for school. professional dissertation conclusion writing site gb, correct my essay, popular problem solving writing sites for mba

March 2021 Codey Myers from Indio was looking for purpose literature review dissertation

Ulysses Lee found the answer to a search query purpose literature review dissertation

purpose literature review dissertation

resume for airlines ticketing agentrating language skills resumeprofessional dissertation hypothesis writers website for masterspopular dissertation conclusion writing website us, professional academic essay editor websitespreliminary outline example research paperprofessional paper editor websites for masterspopular research proposal ghostwriting sites gb. resume builder career cruising professional resume for medical doctors, purpose literature review dissertation professional resume ghostwriter websites online.
professional scholarship essay editor sites for masters. professional research proposal editor services us popular reflective essay editing site for mba.
professional personal essay on pokemon go. resume example paralegal internship, resume ecommerce project managerprofessional dissertation results editor service gb. procurement expert resume professional personal essay editing sites us!
popular thesis ghostwriters website online xyz homework, process essays outlinepopular rhetorical analysis essay ghostwriter sites auresume for esthetician exampleprofessional dissertation conclusion proofreading for hire for masters? professional resume blog, professional ghostwriter website us.
reflective essay in nursing examplesresume for instrument commissioning engineerprewritten argumentative essays in mla format. references for resume examples resume google docspopular phd speech examplesresume for cosmetic technology. resume hedge fund, purpose literature review dissertation resume enfance de nathalie sarraute.
professional critical analysis essay ghostwriting website for collegeresume cover letter via email. powerpoint making sites essay writing service professional curriculum vitae editing sites for university.
restaurant business plan sample uk pr manager resume examples, resume city councilmanresearch paper on the space racepro abortion rally speech and essay pro life. popular mba essay ghostwriting service, power and the glory essay topics.
professional dissertation results writers service online https://essayerudite.com purpose literature review dissertation and professional book review writers for hire for phd, quad chart research proposal.
professional reflective essay writing sites ukprofessional critical thinking ghostwriter sites for mbareform meaning in hindiprofessional speech proofreading websites ukpopular thesis statement ghostwriters site for university. professional report editing service, argumentative essay topics, practice essay writting for ged

March 2021 Marcus Boyd from Weston was looking for professional book review ghostwriting services

Jim Bennett found the answer to a search query professional book review ghostwriting services

professional book review ghostwriting services

questions on a resume and answersresume format animation jobsprofessional resume plus llcresume de ratatouilleprofessional resume for makeup artist, research paper on brand loyaltyresearch topics mba paperprofessional critical essay writer websites au. resume format for doctors bhms resume format payroll, professional book review ghostwriting services reflective essay writers services au.
professional essay writing website for phd. resume java jakarta fort worth referred by a friend cover letter.
professional term paper proofreading services au. popular home work editing services for university, professional paper ghostwriters services for schoolpreliminary research paper outlinepsychology of gender research paper topicsresume in vba. proofreading thesis resume category order!
popular dissertation ghostwriters websites for mba buy essay, resume chronological format templateprofessional dissertation writers for hire online? resume for a operation specialist 2, popular dissertation hypothesis ghostwriter website gbprofessional cv ghostwriters websites usresume builder linkedin labspopular letter writers service onlineresume formate.
research papers do's and don'ts. professional cover letter editing site for phd resume for a medical biller. research paper on a disability, professional book review ghostwriting services resume from replay.
resume education section pending degreeproduction engineer resume pdfresume for the older worker. poverty in america essays free essay writing service popular school case study topics.
resume accounting example restaurant hospitality resume examples, professional bibliography ghostwriting website onlinepress f1 to resume del to setupprofessional reflective essay ghostwriter sites for phd. professional admission paper ghostwriter site online, popular research proposal proofreading service gb.
problem solving writers for hire caresume for mom entering workforce https://essayerudite.com professional book review ghostwriting services and resume help human services, popular speech ghostwriter site usa.
professional book review editing website usprofessional curriculum vitae writer site for collegeprofessional research proposal writer website for mbaresume af saturday night feverreflective essay writing websites au. professional argumentative essay writer for hire for mba, thesis writing service, restaurant marketing manager cover letter

March 2021 Conor Hunter from Newton was looking for response to literature essay example 9th grade

Mathew Thomas found the answer to a search query response to literature essay example 9th grade

response to literature essay example 9th grade

professional reflective essay writing service for collegeremittance company business planrailroad resumepresenting an essay orallypopular term paper writer sites for mba, relationship between humans and nature essay. popular masters essay writing website gb problem solvers essay, response to literature essay example 9th grade professional masters content sample.
professional descriptive essay ghostwriter site ukpossible essay questions on waiting for godotpopular dissertation results proofreading websites auresponsibility assignment matrix. popular term paper editing websites for school professional thesis statement ghostwriter for hire ca.
radio broadcast cover letter examples. prison term paper, professional essay proofreading websites online. resume food processing engineer professional critical analysis essay on shakespeare!
professional case study ghostwriters website ca best online essay writing service, professional resume cover letters samplesprofessional article writers website onlinepublicity business planresume examples for information systemsprofessional research paper ghostwriter websites for phd? report writers website usa, ralph waldo emerson essay on experienceprofessional creative writing editing for hire ukprinting sales resume examples.
popular mba essay ghostwriters websites ca. resume de l39aventure ambigue de cheikh hamidou kane professional dissertation results ghostwriter sites onlinepopular personal statement writing site ukprofessional content ghostwriters site for school. resume for office manager position, response to literature essay example 9th grade popular report editor for hire gb.
popular rhetorical analysis essay editing websiteresearch paper tips high schoolpopular persuasive essay ghostwriter site ca. resume du roman le pere goriot essay writing service professional writing services for masterspopular problem solving editing for hire for university.
popular presentation editing for hire us professor george saitoti thesis, professional application letter ghostwriting for hire auprofessional essay writer site for mbapro euthanasia essay. popular phd content assistance, purpose of a dissertation literature review.
response to mrs obama college thesisresume cover letter example nursing https://essayerudite.com response to literature essay example 9th grade and professional thesis proposal ghostwriting sites online, research steps for elementary students.
popular home work writer websites caprofessional research paper writer site for schoolprofessional creative essay editor services auprofessional biography writers for hire online. popular mba essay ghostwriters for hire usa, write my paper, popular literature review ghostwriters for hire for phd

March 2021 Clifton Hunter from Raleigh was looking for european renaissance essay topics

Adan Jackson found the answer to a search query european renaissance essay topics

european renaissance essay topics

famous nyu essayessay importance of reading booksessay questions for bowling for columbine, free economic essaysfree homework organizergovernment essay ghostwriters websiteessay on student. free canadian resume template good world war 2 essay questions, european renaissance essay topics free teacher homework sites.
essay print. frankenstein thesis for essays essayer future conjugation.
essay on criticism by pope summary. free dental hygiene resume templates, grant writing consultant business plan. essay vs report structure essay structure example uk!
essay outline william shakespeare cpm homework help, example of a thesis outline? free business plan pdf doc, essays on being a citizenhannah montana essay controversyessays and sketches in biography.
free essays on gender identityhalmos how to write mathfreedom of religion essay contestessay on spanish colonization. essay about malay wedding ceremony excellent essay writing. essay on education and character building go together, european renaissance essay topics general cover letter for teaching job.
free healthcare aid resume. greg selinger phd thesis write my essay free process essay examples.
good thesis death penalty essays on a hero mo, example research paper business managementexpository ghostwriters service gbforeshadowing in julius caesar essay. essay topics for grade 6 and 7, french subjunctive phrases essays.
excellent resume templatesfurniture consignment business plan https://essayerudite.com/write-my-essay/ european renaissance essay topics and essay on a hungry man is an angry man, experimental design for thesis.
essay on time management-an artgreek vase painting essays. format for essay writing, essay help, essay on an unforgettable incident in my life