Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

I say why invest in a paper shredder? Just give it to our dogs to take care of, LOL!!!! :P:lol:

• Like 4

I remembered another toy story I wanted to share. Lucky, our first AI, used to have a big fleece stuffed ball. Once he tore a hole in it, the best game EVER was for him to pull all the stuffing out. He would stick his nose in the hole and just worry that ball to pieces. The funniest part was when we figured out he wanted us to put the stuffing back IN. We bought some quilt batting and then were bound to re-stuff that ball over and over. :D So regular stuffed toys might not be so bad! Sometimes it just takes them a while to find something they really love (to tear up more than once LOL).

• Like 3

I remembered another toy story I wanted to share. Lucky, our first AI, used to have a big fleece stuffed ball. Once he tore a hole in it, the best game EVER was for him to pull all the stuffing out. He would stick his nose in the hole and just worry that ball to pieces. The funniest part was when we figured out he wanted us to put the stuffing back IN. We bought some quilt batting and then were bound to re-stuff that ball over and over. :D So regular stuffed toys might not be so bad! Sometimes it just takes them a while to find something they really love (to tear up more than once LOL).

OMG, so funny!!! I too have restuffed -his original toy that we gave him when we picked him up at the airport...it's a bit ragged now. But now that hole is where the stuffing back in. Like you said, the nose goesand digs as he pulls the stuffing out. Besides looking like he has a white beard, it looks like it snowed all over the room, lol!!!

• Like 2

I too have a picture of snow all over the room! At the time we even posted it on ICanHazCheezburger or whatever that site was. We said to him "What are you doing?" (laughing, of course) and he looked SO guilty, and I think thought he was being busted, and began Ooo'ing at us like "I didn't do anything!" :lol:

• Like 4

I too have a picture of snow all over the room! At the time we even posted it on ICanHazCheezburger or whatever that site was. We said to him "What are you doing?" (laughing, of course) and he looked SO guilty, and I think thought he was being busted, and began Ooo'ing at us like "I didn't do anything!" :lol:

:P:D I was laughing out loud here!!!!! The OOOoo'ing thing got me...Wyot does the same thing! Who me? I'm not guilty -especially with the white "beard" I have hanging off my chin, and the white stuff surrounding me....!" ROFL!!!!

Edited by KittynDoc
  • Like 3

Has anyone found any stuffed toys that last ?? This guy( 10 months old) loves to carry around, shake and play with stuffed things but lately his favorite thing is shred! Boxes, paper, dog beds, sticks and stuffed animals... we got a new hedge hog toy that lasted 10 min ! He is really smart and does not go after our stuff (knock on wood) but if anyone has a idea id appreciate it. we got one of those big ropes but the head tossing makes that a dangerous option... sweet wild boy

You need to wear a cup Nita does that

• Like 2