Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Cree X Jay Silver Heels (Fall 2016)

Kim La Flamme and Song Dog Kennels is happy to announce the arrival of a litter of puppies from Cree X Jay Silver Heels. Cree and her pups are doing well. This is also the first litter for Cree. A picture of Cree and Jay Silver Heels can be seen on the Breeders Page.

http://www.indiandogs.com/breeder.html

Please stay tuned as we will post updates and/or pictures of the new pups as soon as we can.

• Like 6

I got my second at seven weeks. No problems, and he was so tiny and sweet. First one at 12 weeks---that was a handful, but we bonded so tightly, and my most recent at 8 almost 9 weeks. It's all good.

It's up to you. You make bonding happen by spending time and giving attention.

The craziest thing....they want to be with you. How did we (humans) get so lucky?

I am sure there are only a few of us that deserve that type of devotion. I am not one of them. They make me a better person.

• Like 8

Me and you both!

:)

I am still in awe of this whole process of becoming puppy parents...it is an awesome thing, with Kim knowing how to pick the ones for us. In the meantime, sharing and listening to what others' experiences have been is helping us to prepare their homes. I can't wait to share our experiences with our new little one when our time comes! Waiting is not always easy in this time of instant gratification, but oh, what an amazing reward it is when we wait, watch, listen, learn and then finally get them home...I, for one, feel blessed. :wub:

Good luck to all of us waiting in the wings for our turn!

• Like 5

That was beautifully said!

• Like 3

I am still in awe of this whole process of becoming puppy parents...it is an awesome thing, with Kim knowing how to pick the ones for us. In the meantime, sharing and listening to what others' experiences have been is helping us to prepare their homes. I can't wait to share our experiences with our new little one when our time comes! Waiting is not always easy in this time of instant gratification, but oh, what an amazing reward it is when we wait, watch, listen, learn and then finally get them home...I, for one, feel blessed. :wub:

Good luck to all of us waiting in the wings for our turn!

I have learned so much from these forums about what to expect - and I'm glad I did. What a rambunctious group of pups - I can't wait to see their personalities shine through.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Update pictures for everyone here. Cree was nice enough to allow her day old pups and week old pups to be photographed. Enjoy the pics. Oh and by the way, while I am at it, keep watching because there just might be another announcement soon.

20161011_131050_1.jpg

20161018_115206_1.jpg

20161108_122339_1.jpg

Edited by Greg
  • Like 10

Oh my, I think I am in love!

:wub:

• Like 1

I think my neighbors may have been a bit concerned at the loud noises that just came from my apartment. That is a pretty big litter and they are ALL SO ADORBS.

• Like 3

Oh this is Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! love to see Mom and her pups! WOW! there is a lot of activity there!!!!! :lol:

• Like 1

That's killer. Great photo, Greg.

• Like 2

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh......!!!!!!! I almost don't have any words...what a beautiful, calm looking mama she is to those babies of hers!!! Makes me happy to just set eyes on them... :wub::wub:

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Picture taken today of the pups. They will be heading to their new homes very soon.

20161126_122815_1.jpg

Edited by Greg
  • Like 8

Oh my goodness! I know I have said this before but I am soooo in love! I can't wait to meet the new member of our family!

• Like 4

Oh!!!! They are so adorable!!! One of them is going to be joining us soon....!!! Did I just say that???! Yes! Very excited to be joining this wonderful AI dog family...

• Like 2
Oh!!!! They are so adorable!!! One of them is going to be joining us soon....!!! Did I just say that???! Yes! Very excited to be joining this wonderful AI dog family...

You got the call? YEAH! Congrats!!!! :D

You already are part of this community - now just the next steps ..... :ph34r:

I wonder if you'll have a fast grower or a little tyke. They are all sooo different and yet the same.

Get a lot of sleep now - because when the first AI puppy comes - WOW! do things change!

It is really really amazing! and challenging, and frustrating and opens the brains perspective if you let it!

When an aspect of puppy training stopped working, :o I had to take a step back and think what am I doing wrong or can change up to do better.

It is still alpha & tough love, I didn't abandon that .... it's that my pup and I both grew together during the process B)

:wub: Trusting your path will be filled with .... with ...... hmmmmm ...... WILDFLOWERS!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Us too! I'm so excited I about can't stand it!

• Like 3

You got the call? YEAH! Congrats!!!! :D

You already are part of this community - now just the next steps ..... :ph34r:

I wonder if you'll have a fast grower or a little tyke. They are all sooo different and yet the same.

Get a lot of sleep now - because when the first AI puppy comes - WOW! do things change!

It is really really amazing! and challenging, and frustrating and opens the brains perspective if you let it!

When an aspect of puppy training stopped working, :o I had to take a step back and think what am I doing wrong or can change up to do better.

It is still alpha & tough love, I didn't abandon that .... it's that my pup and I both grew together during the process B)

:wub: Trusting your path will be filled with .... with ...... hmmmmm ...... WILDFLOWERS!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!!! I could barely sleep last night in anticipation of awaiting Greg's phone call, so the pup can start his journey home! :wub: He's boarding as we speak (yes, Kim said it is a beautiful black and tan male) I am ready to do, looking forward to the bonding, training (I had two children, one of whom was extremely high maitenance, lol!!) I also had a black lab that I got at 8 weeks....always a challenge, filled with lots of love! I am looking forward to being "schooled" by our AI dog, and can't wait to see the emerging personality.....

I am grateful for this community, and the ability to learn from all of you!

Will update with pics as I can...he is arriving at 7:13 pm, and then we have almost two hours home!

• Like 1