Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Coffey And Tayamni Meet Chepi

So as soon as I got my little Chepi Denise was so welcoming and sweet talking to me about pups and we knew we had to meet up somehow. We're both in florida but somewhat of a ways away from one another so the timing is crucial. They stopped by to greet us on their way to Texas and Chepi was so excited she could hardly contain herself!

Willow would have been there too but Janessa had just left. Next time!

Now to enjoy the excitement. :)

20160605173903_IMG_0607.JPG

20160605182606_IMG_0776.JPG

20160605182824_IMG_0810.JPG

20160605174659_IMG_0653.JPG

20160605174214_IMG_0616.JPG

coffeeandtayamni1.JPG

coffeeandtayamni2.JPG

coffeeandtayamni3.JPG

• Like 6

Chepi was really excited, it shown in your pictures. Somehow they know when they have meet another AI dog. By the way it is nice that you update us on Chepi growth and development thru your pictures, It gives us on the list a idea of how the dogs will look when they get older.

Thanks

PS: I now how hot it can be down there right now. I went to high school in Niceville, Florida.

• Like 2
Chepi was really excited, it shown in your pictures. Somehow they know when they have meet another AI dog. By the way it is nice that you update us on Chepi growth and development thru your pictures, It gives us on the list a idea of how the dogs will look when they get older. Thanks PS: I now how hot it can be down there right now. I went to high school in Niceville, Florida.

Oh wow you grew up right near me!
I grew up in Crestview although we are in Pensacola now.

I try to take pictures of her once a week, he is 11 weeks today and weighs 10.2lbs :)

Unfortunately she's been having some tummy issues and runny stool so i took her to the doctor today. He said she is very healthy just probably fighting off some worms or something weird got in her gut (because she eats EVERYTHING)
Obedience training is going pretty good, we know sit, lay down, come and she's working on stay.

Those are fantastic pictures! I love them!

I rotated your pictures for you. I hope you don't mind.

• Like 3
Those are fantastic pictures! I love them!

I rotated your pictures for you. I hope you don't mind.

Thank you!

I don't mind at all that was really bugging me haha

• Like 1

When I lived in Niceville a long long time ago, the family would go down to the fish docks and bring a shovel to shovel shrimp into a burlap bag. At that time I think Crestview had only couple of thousand folkes so the town was rather small. Okaloosla (something) Community College just opened.

Awesome! So Hurricane Coffee-Tayamni is headed for Texas where it is expected to combine with Boon-Houston... He He he hE.

That first picture is beyond awesome. Great shots! Glad all ya'll had such a good time :).

Felix, try a table spoon of plain full fat yogurt with each meal. Also she might like the flat Kelp used to wrap sushi. Yogert has a lot of good probiotics and calcium for those growing bones and the kelp has trace minerals from the sea salt plus it seems to sooth tummies - at least it does for mine. Cuts down on the grass eating. Waki was a mouth terror as a little one. I was fishing stuff out of that little mouth every time we went out. She'll grow out of it but watch her. If she's like Waki she's a sneaky thief and can get a hold of something bad in a flash. I had to watch his poops for a long time to make sure things passed, like rubber from toys or cloth that I wasn't fast enough getting.

Edited by Sherab
  • Like 3

Wow Felix, GREAT job with the pics!

We had fun stopping by and our 'pups' did too! :D

Chepi was a wonderful hostess and I am amazed at how calm she is (meaning balanced energy). You are doing an awesome job!

She is even cuter in person than in the pictures, too. :wub:

Just checking in quickly, Coffey turned 1 yr old on the 8th. Made it to Texas - got a small taste of what the "Gathering" must be like .... only 4 dogs here. It is sooo fun watching them play. :P

• Like 3
Awesome! So Hurricane Coffee-Tayamni is headed for Texas where it is expected to combine with Boon-Houston... He He he hE. That first picture is beyond awesome. Great shots! Glad all ya'll had such a good time :). Felix, try a table spoon of plain full fat yogurt with each meal. Also she might like the flat Kelp used to wrap sushi. Yogert has a lot of good probiotics and calcium for those growing bones and the kelp has trace minerals from the sea salt plus it seems to sooth tummies - at least it does for mine. Cuts down on the grass eating. Waki was a mouth terror as a little one. I was fishing stuff out of that little mouth every time we went out. She'll grow out of it but watch her. If she's like Waki she's a sneaky thief and can get a hold of something bad in a flash. I had to watch his poops for a long time to make sure things passed, like rubber from toys or cloth that I wasn't fast enough getting.

I never thought of doing the seaweed before! She loved that.
Thankfully she is feeling a lot better now thanks to a little bit of diet change and a very awesome vet.
The mouthing is slowly but surely getting a bit better, although I caught her trying to eat a bandaid today hahaha
  • Like 2
What are you feeding her?? I don't have a pup yet but hopefully soon......

Science Diet Puppy Kibble mixed in with Blue Buffalo wet, but she hasn't been a big fan of blue buffalo lately so I switched to Solid Gold and she seems to like that more.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

You really have to cut down on the band-aids.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's another pic of our visit. Hope to be able to do it again!

Felix, Chepi, Tayamni and Coffey_compress.jpg

• Like 2

Uhhhh, again!!!! I'm using Google Chrome to upload and it keeps loading the pics sideways. .... arrrrr ....

Fixed your photo for you. How does Chepi keep getting that little face in every photo?

• Like 1

Fixed your photo for you. How does Chepi keep getting that little face in every photo?

Thanks Allison! I am trying to figure out what is causing the problem. I noticed some others have had same issue. I wonder if it is the photo manager in Windows 10.

Anyway - Chepi's personality matches the cute little face and yes, she seems to get herself in all the photos like a little elf!!!!! or maybe a pixie!

Oh No! Pixies!

• Like 1

Oh wait , Chepi is a fairy ..... that's how she does it - more magical powers!!!!!!

• Like 2

Denise I LOVE that photo thank you. :wub:

She is so excited all the time hahaha. Meeting new people, pets, situations. I love her enthusiasm and her kindness.

• Like 1