Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Hello From Willow!

Hey everyone! It has been WAY too long since I've been active on here. We have been extra busy recently, and with two toddlers, things have only gotten busier. Currently we reside in Virginia, but have gotten orders to go to North Carolina in June, so that will be a big change for everyone. Willow is doing excellent with all of the changes recently, but has remained my right hand lady. We are hoping to get on the waiting list for a second dog by Christmas, but we have a couple things going on that may hinder that, so we have to be sure the timing is right!

I skimmed over the forums, and picked up most of the stuff I missed, but if there's anything big, please tell me! Now for the part everyone wants, PICTURES!

willow.jpg

willow1.jpg

willow2.jpg

willow3.jpg

willow4.jpg

willow5.jpg

willow6.jpg

• Like 4

Every time someone posts pictures of these dogs I'm amazed all over again by their beauty. The proportions, the muscle tone, the wonderful expressions in the eyes and faces...and the dental hygienist in me is totally impressed at the perfectly formed jaws and straight even teeth...every time. Kim has done amazing things with these American Indian dogs. We are really privileged to have our girl Kaposia in our lives, and I'm sure all the owners feel the same. Lovely, wonderful pics, Nessa, thanks for sharing!

• Like 5

The Lady Willow...she has turned into quite a dog. Lovely pics. I agree with you LakeGirl, I am always impressed that another pic is as good as that last one I couldn't take my eyes off of.

Here is a pic of Willow from 2012:

http://www.iidoba.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=2852

• Like 2

Willow! How's nice to see her again! She's looking beautiful...thanks for checking in Nessa!

• Like 1

Love the snow sweater. What a sweet girl. I like the one with the little girl near the tree with no bark but the shape of a dog peering out.

• Like 3

Thanks for the pics! My fav is the one where Willow is romping through the forest. :)

• Like 1

Love the snow sweater. What a sweet girl. I like the one with the little girl near the tree with no bark but the shape of a dog peering out.

That's funny.

• Like 1