Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Little Bird X Rogue's Rowdy (Spring 2016)

Welcome aboard KittynDoc. So happy you are joining the family. Looking forward to hearing about your journey with your AIdog when you receive him / her. So fun. :D

• Like 1
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a sneak peek of the new puppies. It was a nice, warm, sunny day at SDK and mom allowed some pictures to be taken of her beautiful pups. The pups are two weeks old. Enjoy.

Taken yesterday. A little blurry but it is hard two get a clear picture of puppies running at you. Enjoy.

Kim La Flamme and Song Dog Kennels is happy to announce the arrival of a litter of puppies from Little Bird X Rogue's Rowdy (Rowdy). Stay tuned as there will more information and pictures soon.

Posted Images

They are so precious and not just because they are so cute, but because they are the legacy of their ancestors, and we are the keepers of that legacy.

• Like 2

Having a little puppy fever myself. Hope Greg posts more soon. Some really nice colors in this group.

Taken yesterday. A little blurry but it is hard two get a clear picture of puppies running at you. :) Enjoy.

20160426_104318_1.jpg

20160426_104427_1.jpg

20160426_104620_1.jpg

• Like 11

Oh my goodness I am freaking out! I really hope we get the call I am so ready to love one of these babies!

• Like 4

Awwwwwwh! So much furry cuteness! The pup with the nose/head stripe is a real show stealer! .....and then there's the pup with the whole world of trust and love in its eyes.....and then there's......well they're all gorgeous! Best to all of you on the list! Pins 'n needles waiting for that call!

• Like 3

Oh my goodness!!!!! It is so hard knowing you can't reach into the picture and just hug them!!!! :) I am excited for all those on the waiting list, like us....crossing my fingers, but realistically knowing there are probably so many more on the list before us. Will be looking forward to hearing these cuties and their names and the lucky ones who get the call!

In the meantime, I'll just keep looking...and looking... and looking at them!!!!!!! :D

Hmmmm. Maybe I do need a sled dog team... That's like 11 isn't it?

Yes, you are up north - going for a snow sled team? Although I have seen 3 and 4 dog teams. And racing events with them pulling wheeled sleds.

That is about my speed - the 3 or 4 dog sled. Maybe 5 if I also got on some land and had some sheep or cattle to herd ...... :P

Or a bison or two .... I would absolutely love to work with and watch these dogs come together as a pack to herd large animals.

Also, need the right combo of the type herding. Still need more lessons before we can see if Tayamni and Coffey would work well together.

You can tell their lineages were for different animals.

Puppy fever gets to every one!!!!!!! :wub:

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

We finally got our puppy today! We will post pictures tomorrow as he is SO pooped from a long 2 day travel! Can't wait to show you guys our new family! : )

• Like 8
We finally got our puppy today! We will post pictures tomorrow as he is SO pooped from a long 2 day travel! Can't wait to show you guys our new family! : )

I can't wait to see which puppy you got!

• Like 2

Can't tell from these pictures. You will have to check with Kim.

Nice puppy pictures. Will the red pup have blue eyes when older?

My pup is from this litter and she has blue eyes. She is not the red pup with the bright blue but she is the fawn/red with light blue eyes. Kim specified that her eyes are/will stay blue. Their papa is Rogues Rowdy and he has very pretty blue eyes. I would say confidently it is likely that pup will keep the blue eyes.
:)

If you shine a flashlight into their eyes, and they reflect red, the eyes will stay blue. If they reflect green, they will go toward the yellow, etc.

• Like 2