Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

I'm On The Waiting List

Hello! Welcome, and congratulations! I think we will be hearing something soon. How nice that you can fly out to get your pup.

• Like 1

I am anxious to schedule my travel plans starting in San Francisco and working my way up to Oregon..I would like to meet any dog owners along the way and get to know these animals...and their owners.. I had 2 generations of Coyote ....mix pups...but I know this will be a new adventure..The new pup will have his own tipi where he call call upon his roots and connect with the land...Allison could you post the picture of the Lodge I sent you..Matiox...Oso White Bear

..Allison could you post the picture of the Lodge I sent you..Matiox...

I do not see it. Please resend it.

If you're driving, you are ,ore than welcome to stop on Michigan. We have five pups all different personalities. Let us know you're time frame to see if it fits within ours. We have two pups five months old, a three year old, five and seven year olds.

• Like 2

You are more than welcome to stay at my place.... "Bell Hallow" ....I am about 45 minutes south of the San Francisco Airport, in the Santa Cruz Mountains. I know it's the wrong direction, but...... There are plenty of places you can bunk down.......in the cottage, down on the river (that's always fun) , in the redwood grove. We can put a bed just about anywhere. :D I have three AIdogs...."Tolinka," "Two Step," and "Rain." Would love to help you out.

Oso White Bear, I have edited your post, for your own security. We recommend that you exchange personal data through the "PM" or Personal Message system. I will send your email on to Miz M, and please feel free to call me if you would like me to help you figure out the PM system.

Perhaps I should make a tutorial.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

well....looks like I am heading to Oregon and SDK.....I plan to arrive on 12/9/15 and stay for a few days..and hopefully fly home 12/12/15...Looking for any cool things to do while I am there...and scenic attractions...Never been to Oregon and looking forward to seeing the country and coming home with a new pup.....Will visit with Miz Molly and her dogs in Ben Lomend before heading north....So gracious for the invitation.....Oso White Bear

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello All~ I am new to the IIDOBA and these amazing dogs. I have met several AI Dog owners and all have been SO amazing. I am so excited to visit Song Dog Kennels - Kim & his family there. We can hardly wait for one of these awesome pups to come home with us. This is our current Pup...a Belgian Tervuren named Ripley. She is 3.5 years & full of energy. We are a year into Agility training & she has completed Novice Titles in 3 events. We are having so much fun with her & can't wait to start a pup.

20131219_121413.jpg

IMG_2854.jpg

IMG957823.jpg

• Like 3

OMG...She is beautiful. Looking forward to haring all about your agility with Ripley and your new pup. Man are you going to have some kind of fun that YOU have NEVER known before. WOW! Welcome to the forum. :lol:

• Like 2

What an amazing looking dog Ripley is! Thanks so much for sharing the pictures. I'll second Mol's comments...you are in for a real life altering experience...

My only advice? Zero based thinking. Drop everything that you think you know about dogs and open your heart and mind to what may come. Let your soul guide you and the pup will capture your spirit and defend it to the death. That and rely heavily on Ripley...the pup will.

• Like 5

Oso White Bear and Tervlab,

It is awesome you are able to go to SDK to visit & pick up pup!

It hasn't worked out yet for me, it is on my bucket list :wub: - LOL!

However, it has worked out great - the two pups (separate times) that have arrived via the live animal shipping on the airlines :)

Enjoy the waiting! It is amazing how embedded these pups then dogs become into our lives!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

We had an amazing visit with Kim and all the kids @ SDK this weekend. I could have stayed all day. Thank you to Kim for all the info and showing us around... Can't wait to come down for a pick up... ☺

• Like 1

It's really hard to put into words, Kim's kennels, and his lovely dogs, right?

It's like Sea World. You have to go and see those Dolphins jump before you can really understand.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

It's one of those neat adventures that you can describe to someone else, but the best is in being able to experience it for yourself and have your own magic. :)

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I'm so excited that we're on the waiting list. We were trying to figure out a way to get up to see Kim and to pick up our pup but it's difficult being in GA. The time and money constraints make it a problem. With the weather cooling off how it is I'm guessing we are looking sometime in the spring. Here's to hoping there's a crazy warm snap that pops up within the coming months!

• Like 1
I'm so excited that we're on the waiting list. We were trying to figure out a way to get up to see Kim and to pick up our pup but it's difficult being in GA. The time and money constraints make it a problem. With the weather cooling off how it is I'm guessing we are looking sometime in the spring. Here's to hoping there's a crazy warm snap that pops up within the coming months!

Hi Guys,

I know the feeling, I'd still like to get out there also.

Both pups I received (separate times and carriers) have been shipped and arrived happy! :lol:

(I think both had layovers in Atlanta - so a shipped pup would have a shorter overall flight coming to you).

For my first pup I was on the waiting list for a year and the second was a shorter wait.

I know you'll get the right pup when the time is right!

Hi Guys,

I know the feeling, I'd still like to get out there also.

Both pups I received (separate times and carriers) have been shipped and arrived happy! :lol:

(I think both had layovers in Atlanta - so a shipped pup would have a shorter overall flight coming to you).

For my first pup I was on the waiting list for a year and the second was a shorter wait.

I know you'll get the right pup when the time is right!

Another happy new puppy companion through the magic of KIM. :rolleyes: He truly knows best.