Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Nozie X Tonto 2015

Kim La Flamme and Song Dog Kennels are happy to announce a litter of puppies from Nozie X Tonto. Here are just a couple of pictures of mother and pups.

20150629_103202.jpg

IMG_0004.JPG

• Like 7

Nozie looks very happy! Thanks for the updates Greg!

• Like 1

That is an amazing picture. It really is exceptional.

I like the "pup dug out." Instinctual and Primitive yet again...... ;)

• Like 1

Hi Kim-

If I am expecting my puppy on Aug. 8th. Would my pup be in this liter?!

Let me know! I am beyond excited!

Emily Swift

• 1 month later...

OK, Saturday night the flight came in a little early and of course - having been flight tracking for hours - a weee little pup came in to the airport for us. :wub:

He has grown already in just a few days - will post some pics soon in his own topic.

He is little and a mighty one all rolled into one!

Really AMAZING!

• Like 2

To Denise E. - When this was posted yesterday, the time says 03:28 PM. ...... think about it very carefully. Call me know when it sinks in (or not).I found it VERY FUNNY. Thanks for the laugh.

• Like 1

To Denise e. this meaning your post.

Psssst....Kelli-Ann, will you let me in on the joke? Oh please. I love to laugh. or maybe the coffee just hasn't kicked in yet this morning. :ph34r:

• Like 2

To Denise E. - When this was posted yesterday, the time says 03:28 PM. ...... think about it very carefully. Call me know when it sinks in (or not).I found it VERY FUNNY. Thanks for the laugh.

:lol: OMG - I have to wirte this AGAIN! Spirits are really playing ! The only this that appeared when I replied, was your quote and the first emogie I inserted. ....

If this doesn't post, I'll give up and leave it.

Spirit touched pup definitely:

First born on last day of purification - while we were at Sundance

Born on my Godmother's birthdate

AND (didn't know I was doing this)first reply that pup arrived was posted as time = your birthdate!

There are no coincidences! Too funny! Very good signs!

Edited by Denise E.
  • Like 1
Psssst....Kelli-Ann, will you let me in on the joke? Oh please. I love to laugh. or maybe the coffee just hasn't kicked in yet this morning. :ph34r:

Hey Molly, must have been the smoke signals ..... pups name IS Coffey. LOL! B)

• Like 1

Wh-o-o-o-o-o-o-a-.......goose bumps here too.

"Coffee",....it's a great "good morning" name. :)

• Like 2
Wh-o-o-o-o-o-o-a-.......goose bumps here too. "Coffee",....it's a great "good morning" name. :)

... and that's another coincidence (ya right - it's just the Universe aligning!!!!!) :rolleyes:

I see I had a typo in my narrative, but it wasn't in his name:

Kelli has nick named him 'Coffey' after the character in the movie "The Green Mile".

BUT..... his coloring is changing SO FUN TO WATCH!!!!! :P

AND his coloring reminds me of stirring a cup of coffee (you know, one of those fancy ones with espresso and stuff) :D

when he first arrived he had two settings: fast roast and sleep mode LOL!

IMG_20150809_004816.jpg

• Like 2

lol What a story of a pup! Glad you all shared and let us in on it too! I love Nozie...she is sweet! Seems like Tonto is getting good at throwing many colors....of course mom is good at many colors too! Greg...the photoman!

• Like 1
:lol: OMG - I have to wirte this AGAIN! Spirits are really playing ! The only this that appeared when I replied, was your quote and the first emogie I inserted. .... If this doesn't post, I'll give up and leave it. Spirit touched pup definitely: First born on last day of purification - while we were at Sundance Born on my Godmother's birthdate AND (didn't know I was doing this)first reply that pup arrived was posted as time = your birthdate! There are no coincidences! Too funny! Very good signs!

Oops don't want to mislead (I read post and saw I didn't clarify):

I meant first, born or First he was born ......

I have no clue what order the pups were born in!

It would be something is he was the first born to this litter on the 4th day of purification! ;)

Just the day is good enough for me :)

Now, I start wondering how Nozie's other pups are doing from this litter and her last one - I know Moonfire's Ember is a half sibling from Nozie.

I wonder how you and Moonfire are doing Tex?

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

OK, so bad of me ------- :wacko:

Coffey is 19 weeks old and I still hadn't gotten his topic up. :blink:

Coffey has TONS of energy!!!!!!! He is nuclear in many ways ..... energy, exuberance and gas :P

He is 18 pounds now.

Tayamni (my girl) :wub: is in two training classes - we got accepted early for Therapy Dog training ....

Then there's all the day to day stuff that it seems there is never enough time for AND

I just got a new computer - current one is slower than molasses in January. Haven't had time to plug the new one in yet.

Lets see if I have a recent picture of Coffey on this computer:

I do wonder, Is any one else active on the Forum that received a pup from Nozie X Tonto summer 2015 litter?

Would like to hear about his littermates. :)

IMG_20150808_235046.jpg

IMG_20151011_083801_edit.jpg

IMG_20151016_175522.jpg

• Like 1

I think Buffalo Gal (Buff), Sage & Kona are possibles for upcoming litters... I could only find pics in the forum of Buff & Sage... I didn't find any pics of Kona.... Would also love to see pics of her.

WOW! I haven't looked at the Breeder's page since it was updated. NICE! :)

I did find Kona on http://www.indiandogs.com/Breeder2.html

I can't get the link to work directly so -

go to: www.indiandogs.com

scroll down to left menu: click AI Breeders

For KONA pics:

Scroll down to end of pics and click Breeder's Page 2

Kona pic is the 11th down on the right.

Scroll down page to end of pics and click Breeder's Page 3

Another Kona pic is 4th down on the right.

HAPPY LOOKING!!!!!! ^_^

• Like 1

Denise.....Nozie X Tonto pups are brand new.......no word as of yet as to who they are going to. That will come out in a couple of weeks when their personalities are determined. ;)

Oso....Only Kim knows that and he will let us know when the pups are born and how many there are in the litter. All in due time. ^_^

Happy patience and waiting everyone....oh the fun begins. :D

Denise.....Nozie X Tonto pups are brand new.......no word as of yet as to who they are going to. That will come out in a couple of weeks when their personalities are determined. ;)

Hmmmmm, I think we are talking about two different things. This Nozie X Tonto 2015 is from the summer litter. I have a pup from it really !!!!! :D

I am wondering is anyone else active on the forum has a pup from the summer litter, a littermate. Would like to know what the rest of that litter is up to.

I have absolutely NO CLUE who is pregnant now or whelping for the fall or winter litters.

My last post I was just answering where Kona pics can be found because someone asked what Kona looks like on this topic.

Sorry, for the confusion.

I am no way in the know of the happenings at SDK.

I really want to know if anyone out there has one of Coffey's littermates (Nozie X Tonto 2015 - summer). It would be neat to see the others grow! :)

I know I do!

and this topic is like a round robin with subjects .... I have to keep starting from the top with it.

Funny, going in a circle - just like life!

• 1 month later...