Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Azteca X Jay Silver Heels 2015

Kim La Flamme and Song Dog Kennels are happy to announce the first of the new litters for Summer 2015. The first litter is Azteca X Jay Silver Heels with 7 puppies in this litter. Here are just a few pictures of the pups as they are now getting out and playing.

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0010.JPG

IMG_0011.JPG

IMG_0031.JPG

IMG_0034.JPG

IMG_0035.JPG

IMG_0046.JPG

• Like 6

Oh Boy! Oh Boy! Oh Boy! Oh Boy!

They had a great first litter together. I bet these pups are just as sweet! :wub:

• Like 1

Does that medium colored one have a horizontal mask?? I found mine - LOL!

Wow those are some very interesting colors. Like coffee with different amounts of cream or like siamese cats. Love it. Hope the new owners post LOTS of pictures.

• Like 1
Does anyone know the current wait time for a puppy?

I don't know, I was just pickin' for fun

I suspect the list builds up pretty quickly, especially since those 'up for grabs' pups got posted.

I for one have been added to the list since then and I'm trying not to overdo it with the excitement...but folks...I AM SO EXCITED.

• Like 6

That is so funny that they choose the tight spot and they all have to pass through it. Puppy version of "King of the Hill", I guess.

Great, fun photos Greg.

• Like 1

Jay is Zephyr's dad. He sends a happy yip to his new half brothers and sisters. Oh boy, I feel the puppy excitement creeping back in...

• Like 2

Does anyone know the current wait time for a puppy?

It is difficult to say what the exact wait time for a puppy is. Remember that Kim has a waiting list which includes people who have passed this last go round. Also on the list are new soon to be owners. What is the number of people on the list, I am not sure, but I do know it continues to grow.

The current puppies are just over three weeks old at this point. They are just beginning to venture out and personalities are being evaluated. Kim can not pin point a day for when a puppy will be going to its new owner this early in the process. Patience is the key here and it will be well worth the wait. Kim will contact a new owner when a puppy which fits their needs is identified. This is typically when a puppy is approximately six to seven weeks of age. You can do the math here. :D Expect phone calls to start going out as early as the middle of July.

Another thing which needs to be taken into consideration, is those new owners who are at the top of the list and rely on airline shipping during the summer or winter time may not be able to have a puppy shipped due to airline holds in extreme weather. This could make the wait a little longer unless the new owner could arrange to drive out or fly out and take your pup home as extra baggage.

I can say keep watching the forum for future updates. ;)

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Here are updated pictures of the three remaining puppies from Azteca's litter. These photos were taken this afternoon.

20150716_122232.jpg20150716_123925.jpg20150716_124132.jpg

20150716_122209.jpg20150716_122321.jpg20150716_122612.jpg

20150716_122223.jpg20150716_122303.jpg

• Like 3

Thank you so much for the intel, Greg!

Can't wait to meet all these little faces on Sunday. Do you know how many of these are boys vs girls? I can tell that little red masked fellow's a boy, I've been stalking him since their younger photos! ;)

What dreamy pups. Hope they get posted as they grow up. Especially that one with the very interesting mask. Good luck Woodrat, You'll be like a kid in the candy store!

• Like 1

Ahhh, dreamy !!!!!!!

Yeah Woodrat! - did you get that boy - can't wait for posts!

I can't wait for Shiloh to meet his younger brother sometime soon. Azteca and Jay really make great pups!

• Like 3

THEY SURE DO!!!!! :wub:

:lol: Hope we hear a lot of stories and see many pictures, too!

I would be happy with another! missed out this time.

Maybe I'll get a Tonka pup instead?????? who knows ...... still on waiting list for pup

and waiting, evaluating Roger's condition. Could be any time. He has good days and then we notice something else going on with him.

Not rushing anything - it will all happen when it's supposed to, I just don't want my sister to have to wait like I did, it wouldn't be good for her - it will be easier for her to process Roger's transition with a new pup! :wub:

Yes, Denise, I got him!

Funny, I didn't realize Kim had already picked out my pup for me ahead of time - and he picked out exactly the one pup I'd been drawn to in the very first photos. Funny how that works :)

I'll post an update after things settle in and I get some sleep. He's doing well though- despite the screaming fits!

• Like 3

Woodrat that gave me chills when I read: Funny, I didn't realize Kim had already picked out my pup for me ahead of time - and he picked out exactly the one pup I'd been drawn to in the very first photos. Funny how that works :)

He did the same thing for me with Chhaya...amazing isn't it? He has an amazing gift for it...hope he has a way of passing that on!

• Like 2