Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Where Is Kim ????

by the way , where is Kim ??

I don't see him on the forum anymore, never seen any response from him on a topic or post from the last 2 months about situation Wendy . And I think it's really importent , for all of use , that he let us know how he feels about what's going on with situation Wendy ! It seems to me that he has no interest in the whole matter or he know's more then he will letting us know ? It's nice of him to let Allison do all his "dirty work" to respond on the forum on everything there's been said , but that's not the way it should be . He has more responsibillity to all the owners of "his" dogs , then she does . But he shows no interest , no sympathy , completly nothing to us , don't you think that's strange ??

For me it is and maybe for some of you allso ?!

So I think his whole attitude really sucks , sorry for saying this , but that's how I feal about it .

If I was the head breeder , then I will put everywhere my nose in , too see what's going on , what kind of problems have the owners of my dogs . And I will try to help any way I can . I think it's you'r business too defend your work where you believe in and where you stand for !! Thats how I feel .

But Kim don't show anything of that kind , I think it's pitiful .

There are so many questions to ask him , from me and maybe from some of you , so the big question is now WHERE ARE YOU KIM ?????????????

odette

Gee Odette, I thought I made it clear, that his computer is not allowing him to use the forum. I also said plainly, that if you had questions, you only needed to ask them of me, and I would get you the answers.

Now, If you want to pick a fight, save your energy for Wendy. She is the one who knows the answers about your dog.

Your dog is not an American Indian Dog. It did not come from our Founding Kennel.

Through our forum, "THE AMERICAN INDIAN DOG FORUM", the Netherlanders have had the opportunity to communicate about dogs, announce gatherings, and yes, even talk about this scandal with Wendy. I know I have made some friendships, and I believe most of you have enjoyed using our tools.

But I am drawing a line here. I will not tolerate you trashing our president and founder.

Gee Odette, I thought I made it clear, that his computer is not allowing him to use the forum. I also said plainly, that if you had questions, you only needed to ask them of me, and I would get you the answers.

Now, If you want to pick a fight, save your energy for Wendy. She is the one who knows the answers about your dog.

Your dog is not an American Indian Dog. It did not come from our Founding Kennel.

Through our forum, "THE AMERICAN INDIAN DOG FORUM", the Netherlanders have had the opportunity to communicate about dogs, announce gatherings, and yes, even talk about this scandal with Wendy. I know I have made some friendships, and I believe most of you have enjoyed using our tools.

But I am drawing a line here. I will not tolerate you trashing our president and founder.

I agree with Allison and want to add that if you had so many birds, cats, dogs and horses in your care you might find little time to chat. Also, he seems to me like a person of few, but well chosen words.

He'll talk to us about it when he's ready. Or not. Some things take time to process but I also don't think that he needs to defend himself.

Respectfully,

Marina

.... if you had so many birds, cats, dogs and horses in your care you might find little time to chat.

I was going to tell everyone that it's grape harvest now. They've got to be in before the first rain. This thread sort of sucked the fun out of it, though.

Also, he seems to me like a person of few, but well chosen words.

He'll talk to us about it when he's ready. Or not. Some things take time to process but I also don't think that he needs to defend himself.

Respectfully,

Marina

Well said.

I was going to tell everyone that it's grape harvest now. They've got to be in before the first rain. This thread sort of sucked the fun out of it, though.

Well said.

Forgot about the vineyard! i can only imagine how much work that is...

Kim's a good guy. Period.

: )

Thanks you for these beautiful words, howerver ,now we know where we stand....nowhere and our dogs still less. So this is the the American way. beautiful and at last honest.

"Voor al die nog hoop hadden op een overeenkomst en mogelijke documenten in Nederland en Belgie is dit antwoord meer dan duidelijk genoeg. "

Om het met een spreuk te zeggen " Wij wassen onze handen in onschuld ". Al zeggen ze er niet bij dat ze verdorie goed wisten dat er iets mis was met Wendy en de registratie.

Wanneer u wassen uw "handen in onschuld", gebruikt overvloed van zeep---voor wassen weg ook het exces drama.

I've been a bit lax with my Dutch lessons, but you have inspired me.

Our Forum Rules and Regulations are posted here.

I know it can be frustrating to not see Kim on the forum, but trust me, this is not a big deal. When I ran the email group, he was off it more than on! He does have a lot of work to take care of and until winter hits, and things slow down he is busy every day what with the grapes - which I know is harvest time as Allison said - the dogs and horses and just upkeep on the farm,. I don't think anyone should take it personaly when he's not johnny on the spot with words and answers. If that was the case, he and I would have parted ways many moons ago - shoot, I can send him an email and he won't get back to me for 2 or 3 weeks sometimes!! So try to chill out a bit, and don't knock the 'big dog' around here LOL We all try to do what we can to help and truly if you wish to talk to Kim, call him after 7 pm his time at home - you'll get your chance to talk to him then. It's what I've learned to do if I need an answer quicker than email......

And as far as your dogs being Indian Dogs - I'm not aware of which dogs belong to who, but if they are from Wendy, and not Kim's kennels, then from what I understand, there is a good chance they are not a 'true' indian dog. We all abhor Wendy's conduct but being overseas from her - and you all - it's difficult to get any satisfaction from our attempts to shut her down. I actually think you all could do it easier and better from your side??

I agree with Allison also. Why is Kim responsible for what Wendy does? How is he responsible? I think the notion of expecting Kim to do what you would do if you were the head breeder is immature. The issue of Wendy has now deteriorated to gossip and has nothing to do with Kim who I am sure has many feelings about what has happened. I don't believe that he's responsible for answering for Wendy's problems.

Stacey

I agree with Allison and want to add that if you had so many birds, cats, dogs and horses in your care you might find little time to chat. Also, he seems to me like a person of few, but well chosen words.

Respectfully,

Marina

100_0320.JPG
Thanks you for these beautiful words, howerver ,now we know where we stand....nowhere and our dogs still less. So this is the the American way. beautiful and at last honest.

You stand where exactly where you were before. Ripped off by Wendy, just like the rest of us, Kim included. At least we encourage the victims of her theft to join and try to find a rational solution to this, in an atmosphere free of shrill and psychotic ravings. If you find this approach, "The American Way" as you put it, to be not acceptible, then I would suggest that this forum is not for you.

The issue of Wendy has now deteriorated to gossip...

You hit the issue smack on the head.

There are a number of people associated with AIDs who are here for just the vicious thrill of libelous gossip; typical really of all internet communications, to be fair. Some people just love a soap opera. This is not to say we shouldn't discuss the Wendys of the world, we should and shall continue to. This is one of the reasons for this forum. We are here to provide information about AIDs and support open discussions about all of the issues.

All topics are allowed here and we shall try to do our best to answer them.

If you research out on the internet, as I do, you will find what can only be described as AID-Hoax skirmishes scattered far and wide over forums, sites, and email lists. You will still find Wendy advertizing AIDs. You will find libelous documents by anonymous cowards calling AIDs a fraud and Kim a shyster. Somewhere in the middle of this mess are many people who would love to have an AID but are either scared off by the lies or they fall prey to the Wendys of the world.

Foremost, there are no secrets or forbidden topics here. None. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

While no topic is forbidden, certain people and behaviors are. I will not tolerate anyone associated with the "Indian Dog Hoax" group. Anonymous cowards that wander the internet posting libelous drivel about Kim and AIDs have no place here. Simple as that. Threatening other members is also not tolerated here. If there's any confusion, please refer to the guidelines or ask me.

I am of the opinion that if you have something to say to another person, say it openly, to their face, instead of whispering behind their back. Also, please keep in mind that while you can post just about anything, all members have the right not to respond to you.

Speaking of which, I, me, Bozola, kicked Molly out of here. She was slithering around here emailing and PMing other members that she has "terrible secrets" about Kim and a horde of other people, my wife, Allison, included. Bullshit. Let's get this straight. There are no "terrible secrets", just endless circles of the same old nasty gossip.

Molly is a two-bit, trumped-up bully (she has also threatened, stalked members, and posed as an IIDOBA official). I don't don't tolerate bullies or trolls. If she ever decides to rejoin the human race she may yet be readmitted. Who knows. Stranger things have happened.

I personally have three things that are central to my life, my wife, my dog, and my parrot. The parrot like to bites me so I have few funny bird stories. I would be in big trouble if talked about all the funny things my wife did (or I did to her). That leaves just my dog. I like to talk about my dog.

This is what this forum is about: setting the truth straight and sharing our excitement about this wonderful breed. I would prefer positive topics pertaining to our greatly beloved canine companions (with lots of photos), but that's just me - I always prefer a funny dog story over the wretched antics of some horrible human.

DSCF0125.JPG

You hit the issue smack on the head.

There are a number of people associated with AIDs who are here for just the vicious thrill of libelous gossip; typical really of all internet communications, to be fair. Some people just love a soap opera. This is not to say we shouldn't discuss the Wendys of the world, we should and shall continue to. This is one of the reasons for this forum. We are here to provide information about AIDs and support open discussions about all of the issues.

All topics are allowed here and we shall try to do our best to answer them.

If you research out on the internet, as I do, you will find what can only be described as AID-Hoax skirmishes scattered far and wide over forums, sites, and email lists. You will still find Wendy advertizing AIDs. You will find libelous documents by anonymous cowards calling AIDs a fraud and Kim a shyster. Somewhere in the middle of this mess are many people who would love to have an AID but are either scared off by the lies or they fall prey to the Wendys of the world.

Foremost, there are no secrets or forbidden topics here. None. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

While no topic is forbidden, certain people and behaviors are. I will not tolerate anyone associated with the "Indian Dog Hoax" group. Anonymous cowards that wander the internet posting libelous drivel about Kim and AIDs have no place here. Simple as that. Threatening other members is also not tolerated here. If there's any confusion, please refer to the guidelines or ask me.

I am of the opinion that if you have something to say to another person, say it openly, to their face, instead of whispering behind their back. Also, please keep in mind that while you can post just about anything, all members have the right not to respond to you.

Speaking of which, I, me, Bozola, kicked Molly out of here. She was slithering around here emailing and PMing other members that she has "terrible secrets" about Kim and a horde of other people, my wife, Allison, included. Bullshit. Let's get this straight. There are no "terrible secrets", just endless circles of the same old nasty gossip.

Molly is a two-bit, trumped-up bully (she has also threatened, stalked members, and posed as an IIDOBA official). I don't don't tolerate bullies or trolls. If she ever decides to rejoin the human race she may yet be readmitted. Who knows. Stranger things have happened.

I personally have three things that are central to my life, my wife, my dog, and my parrot. The parrot like to bites me so I have few funny bird stories. I would be in big trouble if talked about all the funny things my wife did (or I did to her). That leaves just my dog. I like to talk about my dog.

This is what this forum is about: setting the truth straight and sharing our excitement about this wonderful breed. I would prefer positive topics pertaining to our greatly beloved canine companions (with lots of photos), but that's just me - I always prefer a funny dog story over the wretched antics of some horrible human.

Amen, brother!! Here's a recent photo for your viewing pleasure...

odette

post Today, 06:15 AM

IP: 82.157.71.95 | Post #1|

Advanced Member

Group: IIDOBA Member

Member No.: 12

QUOTE(Allison @ Oct 9 2006, 08:39 PM) *

Gee Allison , how can you suddenly be so sure that Takoda isn't an AID ??

I thought that you where finding out for me where Takoda is FROM ! , you never mentioned me that he isn't an AID !?

Can you explain this to me then ;

this is a link , because it's to much to wright here http://www.indiandogs.com/

as you can see by BREED STANDARDS , Kim put here the CHARACTERISTICS of an AID .

this is also a link , http://www.indiandog.nl/onzehond.html

as you can see here , this is the translation in dutch of the CHARACTERISTICS of Kim's site , by Wendy.

Exactly the same !!

If I tell you that I'm 1000 % sure that Takoda has ALL the CHARACTERISTICS that were mentioned here and has also the looks , you can see on the following pictures , can you tell me even now that Takoda isn't an AID ??

You only based it on the fact that Takoda did not come from Kim's kennel and because you mad at me about the things I wrote , that's to easy to anwser .

Kim isn't the only one that breed AID , otherwise we don't have all the problems , we now have with Wendy !

And how can Kim check it , that where there are people breeding further with one of his dogs and go on there own ??

Wendy took also that change and succeed, why not someone in the states do the same thing ?? They will never mentioned that they are breeding , so how can Kim check that ??

I think it's the only explanation , how Wendy get her AID's from the states , besides Kim .

And if you are so sure that Takoda isn't an AID , then you also saying that CHIEF and LENKO also are not AID's , because the possibillity that they are brothers is 50/50 .

So it is your word against ours (those who bought a AID from Wendy and she didn't get from Kim !)

It seems to me that the only reason I was allowed on the forum, was because I'm mad at Wendy. It was obvious that you knew that Takoda wasn't an AID from the start , but when I told you that I'm mad at Wendy, I was for you usefull and perhaps I could solve some of your/Kims problems...

Like Wendy's website!

Let me make myself clear, that since I'v been on this forum , I have had none of the answers about Takoda's background that I was looking and asking for .

The only thing I got was :

I will search, and I will ask Kim. And some compliments: go Odette and lets get Wendy's website of the air....

That where not the anwsers I'm looking for !!

My MAIN ISSUE still is Takoda's background !

I wanna know who Takoda's parents are, because I paid almost a 1000 euros!

So I'm starting a lawsuit against Wendy , for reasons that I mentioned before .

So I will do nothing about Wendy's website.

I will only persue in my search for Takoda's background/papers.

How much trouble would it have cost you to tell me from the start that Takoda is NOT an AID , because he wasn't bred bij Kim ? Instead of giving me hope , by helping me with my search ???

Is it so strange for me to get inpatient and frustrated true all this ??

You tell me ?!

And it is certainly NOT my intention to pick a fight or trashing Kim , it is my intention to get the TRUTH !!

The only thing I give is MY OPPINION and MY THOUGHT'S !!

Gee Allison , how can you suddenly be so sure that Takoda isn't an AID ??

I thought that you where finding out for me where Takoda is FROM ! , you never mentioned me that he isn't an AID !?

This is not true. I have told you several times, but you refuse to face the facts. I tried to be polite, and sensitive to your disappointment, and yes, said I would help you to search the net for information that might help you, and welcomed you to post here, where you might connect with other owners who might have information. Then I found I had to say it again, a little stronger, You may refresh your memory here.

And now, finally, you have forced me to be rather insensitive on this thread.

Can you explain this to me then ;

this is a link , because it's to much to wright here http://www.indiandogs.com/

as you can see by BREED STANDARDS , Kim put here the CHARACTERISTICS of an AID .

this is also a link , http://www.indiandog.nl/onzehond.html

as you can see here , this is the translation in dutch of the CHARACTERISTICS of Kim's site , by Wendy.

Exactly the same !!

If I tell you that I'm 1000 % sure that Takoda has ALL the CHARACTERISTICS that were mentioned here and has also the looks , you can see on the following pictures , can you tell me even now that Takoda isn't an AID ??

You only based it on the fact that Takoda did not come from Kim's kennel and because you mad at me about the things I wrote , that's to easy to anwser .

Kim isn't the only one that breed AID , otherwise we don't have all the problems , we now have with Wendy !

And how can Kim check it , that where there are people breeding further with one of his dogs and go on there own ??

So you have been to his website....but still you refuse to understand the words.

The American Indian Dog is more than a cross of two dogs. It is a recipe, a blend of the old lines that were available to the Native Americans. To see the Old Lines, look in the Origins of the Indian Dog. These lines are braided together, and together they form the strong rope that is the American Indian Dog.

Kim talks about the necessity of periodically, outbreeding the different lines to make sure the each one is still in the rope--none of them get lost.

People that take two American Indian Dogs, and try to breed, will see that their line diverges more with each generation--it becomes less and less an American Indian Dog, because of the loss of those other lines. It will lose the balance that makes the American Indian Dog unique.

Wendy took also that change and succeed, why not someone in the states do the same thing ??

Do you think that Wendy succeeded? Look at poor Chief! There is one glaring piece of evidence that she did not succeed, but failed miserably. You have many related dogs, inbreeding will be inevitable. Kim thinks that Yvonn might know about Wendy's hybrid, and unaccounted for breeding activities. I like Yvonn. That's all I need to say about that.

Kim okays and oversees all breeding. If Wendy got dogs from someone else in the states, they are not registered American Indian Dogs. How could anyone be sure that they are getting an American Indian Dog? There is only one way, through our registry.

They will never mentioned that they are breeding , so how can Kim check that ??

I think it's the only explanation , how Wendy get her AID's from the states , besides Kim .

I think it is clear she started to mix dogs.

And if you are so sure that Takoda isn't an AID , then you also saying that CHIEF and LENKO also are not AID's , because the possibillity that they are brothers is 50/50 .

Josanne is probably one of the loveliest people ever produced by the soil of the Netherlands. I could talk at length of how her characteristics have impressed me. Above all, she has been quite honest--if you ask her, you will see that she is the first to admit her dog is a mix. I do not know about Lenko, but if they are litter mates, then there it is.

Still, it makes no difference. I enjoy Josanne very much, love Chieffie, and feel that they are part of the Dog Tribe. I was happy to encourage them to post about the fund to help Chief. I hope they'll remain members of the forum. I would miss them, terribly.

So it is your word against ours (those who bought a AID from Wendy and she didn't get from Kim !

Unfortunately, that seems to be what it is coming down to. Kim must protect the registry at all costs. The future of the American Indian Dog is the most important thing. There can be no questions about the lineage of the registry dogs. How could it be any other way?

It seems to me that the only reason I was allowed on the forum, was because I'm mad at Wendy.

I thought you might enjoy it, and perhaps with the others we could fill in the blanks--answer some of your questions.

It was obvious that you knew that Takoda wasn't an AID from the start ,

Not true. I checked with Kim, as you asked of me. Sent him your photos, and the date of birth. He and Arlene informed me that the date did not coincide with one of their litters, and Kim could tell from your photos, that there was something else in the mix.

Then I informed you.

but when I told you that I'm mad at Wendy, I was for you usefull and perhaps I could solve some of your/Kims problems...

Like Wendy's website!

I thought we all wanted the same thing, and that we were working toward the same goal. I see now I was wrong.

Let me make myself clear, that since I'v been on this forum , I have had none of the answers about Takoda's background that I was looking and asking for .

Then let me try, again, to make MYSELF CLEAR: We do not know where your dog came from. We only know it did not come from us.

That where not the answers I'm looking for !!

Obviously.

My MAIN ISSUE still is Takoda's background !

I wanna know who Takoda's parents are, because I paid almost a 1000 euros!

So I'm starting a lawsuit against Wendy , for reasons that I mentioned before .

Good for you, and I wish you the best of luck.

So I will do nothing about Wendy's website.

I will only persue in my search for Takoda's background/papers.

How much trouble would it have cost you to tell me from the start that Takoda is NOT an AID , because he wasn't bred bij Kim ? Instead of giving me hope , by helping me with my search ???

Is it so strange for me to get inpatient and frustrated true all this ??

You tell me ?!

You are making me very frustrated too.

And it is certainly NOT my intention to pick a fight or trashing Kim,

Wrong. You have shown a propensity to start trouble, for the fun of it, and I will not tolerate it.

it is my intention to get the TRUTH !!

Wrong, again. You do not want the truth, or you would have accepted it gracefully, as others have, one of the many times that it stared you in the face. You want to breed your dog, and you want to make money from it. Otherwise, you would not be so self-centered, and you would care more about those who might be hurt by Wendy, in the future.

The only thing I give is MY OPPINION and MY THOUGHT'S !!

Here is my opinion and my thought: No one is asking you to stay.

How dare you come on this forum and trash the founder of this wonderful breed.

Here is My opinion "There is the door you may leave anytime you want and don't let it hit ya where the good lord split ya"

I concur and would like to add that being presumptuous, aggressive and nasty is counterproductive when trying to get answers, support and results. I respect your feelings but don't appreciate how you have expressed them here. I wish you luck with your lawsuit and hope that you live in harmony with the dog you have and bring out the best...if you remain angry and resentful about where he came from or what he is or isn't it will certainly show up in that relationship.

The issue isn't the "trashing" of Kim or even a generally belligerent attitude (I need cast no stones in that department). I feel that you can say what you want about someone, barring libel, but don't be suprised if people vehemently disagree with you.

Here's the problem simply put:

Odette, you came here in search of answers, for the "TRUTH", as you put it. Up until the 17th, you did not know anything about your dog; parents, siblings, birthdate. Nothing. This isn't an issue; hardly. All searches start with questions.

After a couple of weeks of asking if any one had information on your dog, on the 17th you posted what information you had received on the forum.

Up until the moment that you posted the actual information from Wendy about Takoda, there was no way for anyone to discriminate your dog from my neighbor's cat, much less an AID. But yet, you say "It was obvious that you knew that Takoda wasn't an AID from the start". You are accusing us of prior knowledge. How could we have prior knowledge if you haven't told us anything?

I usually file these kind of requests in my "psychic expectations" drawer.

Allison answered you that "I have told you that your pup did not come from Kim, he does not know who the breeder is". I would have thought that this was a pretty clear answer. She responded rather quickly, too, considering that she has other things in her life, as do we all. Finally, the tone of the thread was positive and supportive; you were definitely "ripped off", let's see what we all can do.

I feel I need to say it again: You were ripped off by Wendy. This is the issue, and from what I can gather from this earlier post, you seem to want the IIDOBA to give you AID papers for Takoda, despite the total lack of verifiable data.

Kim cannot provide you with papers because as the registrar, the person responsible for the authentication of the breed, he (correctly) cannot allow any dog into his breeding program that has any doubt as to its lineage. To do so would completely undermine the breed. This would reduce everything to being, as Allison mentioned, a diploma mill for dogs.

We are shocked and disgusted with Wendy, and a number of other people, for their actions. We, as individuals, are willing to try to stop these people however we can. To be frank, since we are in the US, getting anything done in the Nederlands is rather difficult. We are on a radically different schedule and these days it seems that most Euros would rather talk to a fresh turd than a US Citizen (Thanks Dubya!), so there hasn't been much in the way of cooperation.

Furthermore, for your information, this forum, software cost, maintenance fee, administration time, all of Allison's work are purely voluntary. The full unmentioned TRUTH here, is that Allison is actually paying for everything you see. Every little bit of computer infrastructure. Personally, I would be seriously suprised if Kim makes any profits at all, for his AID work. American Indian Dogs are really a labor of love.

We have no big bank of lawyers, nor can we call up that idiot, George Bush, to invade the low countries and capture Wendy. Instead, we are trying to get people together and come with with some ideas and plans. Meanwhile, we all have other parts of our live to attend to so we can only spin so many cycles.

Allison allowed you in because she likes meeting new people and feels genuinely outraged at Wendy. Hell, she has even gone as far as learning Nederlander so that everyone can be included here. She let you in, not out of pity, or as a way to get back at Wendy, but so that you could have a place to commiserate with others, but yet be full part of the group and share your dog with other dog lovers.

The choice is yours; we cannot because Kim cannot, give you papers based on any of the information you have. Based on what you have told us, I am rather suprised that you do not already know this and expected us to tell you otherwise. I'm sorry, but that's just the way it is. We had to neuter Coyo, which broke Allison's heart, but Kim was right (as usual).

You can either join the community as an equal and help resolve the messes and share in the joys of Indian Dogs, or you can find another place to vent your rage at. I'm not saying "leave", I'm saying that we do not deserve this and have done nothing but try to help, and I wish you would reconsider your "opinion".

You came here in search of the "truth" but did not like the answer you got. You have my condolences.