Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

http://www.iidoba.org/forums/uploads/monthly_07_2014/post-3-0-96665900-1405028083.jpg

Tamarack

Owner: Mikaela (Woodrat)

Barrington, NH.

Awesome picture.

He is owning it!

He is owning it!

You are so right. He doesn't even question his right to stand at the top of the world.

T is so much more majestic than Willow. She's all goofy and silly, and he looks like royalty! Haha She loves her brother, but is super jealous of his stunning poses.

• Like 1

Yes. Exactly.

This is why I love these dogs.

Beautiful, er, handsome.

wow, nice shot!

T is so much more majestic than Willow. She's all goofy and silly, and he looks like royalty! Haha She loves her brother, but is super jealous of his stunning poses.

Lol, Nessa... he has his moments!

Woodrat, you can't post pictures here, but you can send it to me, or post it in another place, and leave the link.

• 2 months later...

Thank you! He really is just the very best dog.

He's wearing a Ruffwear 'SingleTrack' pack (the older version) which is just a small lightweight backpack. Ruffwear is by far my favorite company for doggy gear, especially because T is such a funny shaped dog and all of Ruffwear's harnesses and packs are extremely adjustable to get just the right fit. I have since upgraded him to a larger pack and harness system from the same company, but I do miss the more compact size of the SingleTrack for certain outings.

Reign your pup is gorgeous by the way, that has always been one of my favorite AIdog colors!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I'll have to look into that pack. Willow's always tilts to one side, even when it's empty. I just can't figure it out!