Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

2014 New Year Pups.....kona X Roudy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Arctic fox, love it.   We have Cake with all this hair. She'd qualify, and Yukon Waki with, ehem; more of a winter harp seal look. But he wears it well. My little ones are having a night away - Cake

I hope everyone at Kim's place is safe and warm (especially those pups!) with the big storms passing through Oregon. When we picked up little Waka in early January 2013, Kim's property received an obs

C, I bet you don't need the tread mill when #2 gets there. Pup 2 will provide the exercise. Just put a big cardboard box in the rec room and maybe a play tunnel from Amazon.

Posted Images

Waking up to Superbowl Sunday and new pups....does it get better than that? :lol:

• Like 1

Keywestmama 2 is a great number. If you could see how Waki was shuffling around before Cake. Oh, I'm a puppy and no one has enough energy.....Now he's in heaven.

Love the chocolate marsh mellow eyebrow one. I hope whoever gets one of the other dogs posts regularly. Some dogs it's easy to imagine what they will look like grown up but these ones to me are really different - the white on the nose, the black streak of guard hairs on the back, the grey and coffee flanks. Really wondering what they will look like.

Edited by Sherab

I totally agree with Sherab. I have two also. I waited until Tolinka was 2 years old before I got Two Step. WOW what a difference. Tolinka has a buddy to zoom around the property and at my age, that is a relief. :lol:

I for one can't wait. Lili for two doesn't know yet (obviously.....maybe?) but she is a bit mopey since Ida left us. It's going to be great! I just hope we get the call this spring!

I thought that there were two four pup litters....total eight pups? Yes?

Ain't that the truth JudyK. Waki likes to be the "big boy" and show Cake. So he doesn't go diving off the cliff because he has responsibility now. The other day he waited by the gate to show her going inside off lead and he did this with his chest out but she nose fluted off towards the woods. Both boys were concerned and when she did come in Waki scolded her.

I hope everyone at Kim's place is safe and warm (especially those pups!) with the big storms passing through Oregon. When we picked up little Waka in early January 2013, Kim's property received an obscene amount of snow/ice, and I believe also lost power. All this with a brand new litter of new pups! Sending good thoughts! As an aside, Waka's portion of arctic fox dna is on full display as he bounds through the fresh powder. Ah, the joy of admiring your pup love life is priceless. 543831_10151321934999242_451279251_n.jpg Bringing him home from Kim's. Not too thrilled with the situation... 429026_10151321935424242_274862319_n-2.jpg About 15 minutes into the ride home, he pulls his head out of Derek's embracing arms, and gives us this gem of a smile. (cue the squeals of delight) 734440_10151348580614242_2920345_n-2.jpg Arctic fox tuckered out from a romp in the snow. Will be sure to post up-to-date images that capture his more recent antics. :) Happy Friday, everyone!

• Like 2

Yes and he really is a dogs dog…He loves every dog he comes in contact with and does love to race down the beach with any new friend he meets!

Keywestmama22, your comment rings true with our pup, too. He is at his happiest when time is spent with another four-legged friend. Waka has a few "golden girls" that frequent our house, and it's so cool to see how he brings out the playful spirit in these typically, elder-seeming ladies. He gets after their spirit - age, size, and energy level are obsolete once he gets under their skin. Awesome dogs!

Edited by wakamamapapa
  • Like 1

Arctic fox, love it.

We have Cake with all this hair. She'd qualify, and Yukon Waki with, ehem; more of a winter harp seal look. But he wears it well. My little ones are having a night away - Cake's first over night away from home or I'd try to get a picture of her fluff. I am hoping this builds some confidence as she's been having separation anxiety and ate my shoe laces yesterday (not the shoe but the laces - and she's really good normally about that sort of thing).

Here's my handsome boy in his winter body. He's sooooo soft. watchthedeer.jpg

He likes to go out and lay in the snow with or without his blue coat. Cake comes in to warm up much more often. tallsnow.jpg

Edited by Sherab
  • Like 3