Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Liliko'i is creepy that way too....well, not creepy but a little unsettling the way she moves around the house, usually at night with her little black and tan self in the dark so you can't see her all that well. You don't normally realize that she's right on you until, well, she's right on you! Funny little dog. Stealthy funny little dog.

Well thats not something I have to worry about , I trip over mine stealthy they are not LOL! qUIET THEY ARE NOT VERY VERBAL they bark at everything its like crying wolf i would not know if something inportant happened brcause they bark at every noise . cant wait to find my perfect home in a quiet woodsy place

Hi Val and Justin and Catch

So good to see Catch is doing well.You have takeing good pics :) thank you. It was very nice to meet you in gathering.

Hope to see you one day again
:)

What a great story this has been to read! It's nice to see Catch in her golden years, settling in and looking happy. Michi is really beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing.

Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like yoooooo. Waki doesn't have that trait. He's fairly predictable and not terribly subtile, which is good because I'm close to blind w/o glasses. There'd be a lot of getting stepped on. I'm wondering how different our next one will be personality wise.

So Catch is across the yard one second and two inches from you the next? LOL. I love it. It's nice to know she's keeping watch. Thank you for the photos.

Hey Wallace and Tarja!! So glad to hear from you guys. A pleasure to have met everyone! Hope your return journey home went well. Maybe one day we shall journey to Finland and say hi. :D From your description sounds like a place I'd definitely visit. Here's some more pictures.

CameraZOOM-20130814240524171.jpgCameraZOOM-20130824121617075.jpgIMG_4998.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Lol! I was thinking the same when I was looking at last month's calendar pictures. If the pictures were black and white, It'd be hard to tell at certain angles. Though I think Willow has a little more class than Michi. Michi is so very silly still :P

Going to try and engage Catch is a nice "ball" game. While Michi is the sort to let the treat hit her in the face than will eat it. Catch is very good at "catching" things mid air, hence going to try and engage her with snatching stuff outta the air.

Also, I am super happy because Catch is starting to play with the other dogs at the park or when we have "friends" over. Tail waggin and ears up she bounds over to play, runs and chases a bit then goes back to her resting spot.