Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Well, it was a great weekend full of fun and meeting new people and dogs. It wasn't very large but the people and dogs who did come made it fun and we all had a nice time getting to know one another. We set up tents. I got there on Saturday and missed Denakka and Vega. But there is always next year. Here are some pictures from everyone.

IMAG3367.jpgSignage.jpg tents.jpgIMAG3335.jpg

My Michi was the tent pillager. <_ broke into everyone tents except for chris fix that next year>

Tent Pillager.jpg

Chris and Mohawk.jpggathering vega.jpgVega and Paula.jpgSnak..uhhh I mean Shilah.jpgLinda and her boys..jpgIMAG3339.jpgIMAG3338.jpg1-Michi and Mohawk.jpgMichi and I think Snake.jpg

Snake and Shilah were so similar looking. Everyone was confusing the both of them. A groundhog was hanging around under a little cabin so everyone was pacing the perimeter. In the end Mohawk was the only one with the vigilance to stick around. MoHawk.jpg

gathering photo.jpg

Great pics! I hope everyone had a good time and made some new friends.

I wouls like to say how much fun everyone had if you lok close to the black tent there are 4 glowing eyes hahah my boys .

It was nice to see all the dogs and owners face to face and the freedom they had for running the grounds .

thanks to Val for putting these up and to everyone for coming t- shirts got delayed and should be in the end of the month I will mail them out

:):lol:

Hey Linda, Congratulations on organizing the American Indian Dog East Coast Gathering. FANTASTIC!!! Looks like a great time was had by all. It was so good to see pics of Snake and Mal. They look great. Tell us more "tails" of the event. :)

• 2 weeks later...

@ Miss Molly there was not much to tell the pups had fun free running around playing my son came sat night with his 8 month old pup

who became best buddies with Michi they ran havic all night playing LOL but it was nice not to have the dogs leashed up they all stayed with owners it was great we are already looking for next year we would like to have a place with a lake for the dogs to swim.

• 3 weeks later...

Really excellent! I know that was a lot of work! Congratulations to you.

Love the group tent shot, with the dogs looking out. Don't let them swallow flashlights. :lol: