Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

First Mate Sequoiawind........!

JUMPED ON THE BOAT TODAY WITH MY TRUSTY AMERICAN INDIAN FIRST MATE PUPPY DOGGY!!!!!!!....AFTER NO BITES FOR 3 HOURS, SEQUOIA BARKING AT WAVES, DUCKS, BAIT FISH, AND LURES, WE SMACKED THIS 18 POUND STRIPED BASS!!!!! THEN THE FUN STARTED....WHEN THAT BIG FISH HIT THE DECK IT LAYED MOTIONLESS FOR A MINUTE....JUST ENOUGH TIME FOR QUOIA TO GET IN REAL TIGHT WITH HER PAWS AND SNIFFER.....WELL THE FISH DECIDED TO JUMP ABOUT TWO FEET INTO THE AIR AND SEQUOIA EASILY JUMPED ABOUT 5 FEET INTO THE AIR WITH ALL 4 PAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!......LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!...........IT WAS SO FUNNY MY STOMACH IS STILL HURTING 3 HOURS LATER!!!!! WE WERE ROLLING!!!!!DIANA AND I AND FIRST MATE SEQUOIA WILL BE EATING FRESH FISH TONIGHT!!!!!

1025121244a.jpg

1025121243.jpg

Edited by longislandscott

IT MIGHT BE ROUGH!!!! IM THINKING OF TRECKING BACK TO OREGON AND CRASHING AT KIMS RANCH!!!!!..............THANKS SHERAB....YOUR REALLY NICE!!! SEQUOIA WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND SAID......." DAD,....DO YA THINK WE SHOULD BOARD UP THE WINDOWS????".............SMART PUPPY!!!!!!!!!

578626_959279599071_802741765_n.jpg

Board up and get out early. We lived in the low lands on the US Gulf Coast. Been through the drill but would prefer wind to storm surge. Weatherunderground.com has the best models.

I know you and Diana will do fine, but it will be interesting to hear how Sequoia handles the storm. :blink: Stay safe......

HERES MY PUPPY ALL WET , WHO DOVE OFF THE BOAT AGAIN TODAY!!!! SHE DOES A MEAN DOGGY PADDLE THOUGH!!!

1026121231.jpg

You might want to get her a life jacket! lol

Actually that is a very good idea. Hopefully she'll NEVER do it when someone isn't with her. The poblem with these dogs is they forget nothing and aren't afraid. Just sayin' -- she'll be safe.

Let us know how you are doing. I'm worried with you right there on the water. Been out of town all week end but heard how Sandy was going from someone needing to catch a late flight to DC. I'm hoping you are both on high ground.

Tide surges during a big storm are NEVER good. Hope you all are high and dry. We hear on the west coast that Sandy is just down right nasty. Thinking of you all and hope you are safe. Keep an eye on Sequoia.