Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

A Good Reason To Read Labels!

CAUTION ! IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH, OR ARE OF 'DELICATE CONSTITUTION', OR LIKE BUYING CHEAP GROCERY STORE FOOD FOR YOUR DOG- DO NOT READ THIS.

http://www.naturalrearing.com/coda/l_its_in_the_bag.html

They also have great articles about vaccinations and the immune system.

http://www.naturalrearing.com/coda/l_vaccinations_menu.html

Reading this article reminds me of a movie I saw many years ago.......a 1973 American science fiction movie staring Charlton Heston and Edward G Robinson (his last movie)......."Soylent Green"

Quotes from Wikipedia.......check it out

"The film overlays the police procedural and science fiction genres as it depicts the investigation into the murder of a wealthy businessman in a dystopian future suffering from pollution, overpopulation, depleted resources, poverty, dying oceans, and a hot climate due to the greenhouse effect. Much of the population survives on processed food rations, including "soylent green".............Meanwhile, Roth has examined Soylent's oceanographic reports and takes them to a like-minded group of researchers known as the "Exchange" to verify his conclusions. They agree; the oceans are barren, no longer producing the plankton from which Soylent Green is said to be made. In fact, it is made from processed human remains. "

A simply gruesome film......the similarities with this article that Star posted are scary. :unsure:

CAUTION ! IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH, OR ARE OF 'DELICATE CONSTITUTION', OR LIKE BUYING CHEAP GROCERY STORE FOOD FOR YOUR DOG- DO NOT READ THIS.

http://www.naturalre...in_the_bag.html

As a high school boy, I had a weekend job with a friend cleaning out a slaughterhouse.

Though I have offered, no one has ever taken me up on my offer to talk about details. I don't like to even think about it but still do from time to time.

Definitely food for thought, but just what are we eating too in processed foods, at least I know the beef that goes into Macdonald's burgers is beef to start of with, the calves are being reared by a friend, but what happens after she has let them go, I hate to think! At the moment they look absolutely gorgeous! I still don't use MacDonalds, but that's for another reason.