Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

We Can Haz Snugglies And Comfies

Hubby came home and found me dozing on the bed.. I was not alone :D

IMG_1681.jpg

anybody else have cute snuggle pics?

I have a couple from when T was younger and we actually all fit on the bed together. He tends to voluntarily sleep on the floor now, though he's usually smooshed up next to me in the morning, waiting for me to wake up so he can roll over onto my face :rolleyes: He's no where near as snuggly as he was as a pup though.

2011-10-26.jpg2011-11-16.jpg

2011-12-12.jpg

This is what I woke up to Christmas morning..

2011-12-25.jpg2011-12-25.2.jpg

2011-12-25.3.jpg

Here is a strange addition to this thread, Sitka sitting like our parrot, on Bruce's shoulder:

parrotsitka.JPG

LOL- a big Hairy, beakless parrot :)

Cute pics woodrat.

Sherab- Mina used to have a cute stuffie, but alas- when puppy-Jasper (the shredder) came into the picture Teddie had to go into the pupness protection program.

I love that one of Sitka. It's nice to know Tamarack is not the only one who thinks he has every right to plop his butt down on whatever he pleases.

Denakka likes to plop his butt down on his BFF at the dog park! His BFF does mind at all -- it doesn't seem to be a dominance kind of thing, more like a togetherness thing that they both understand. Makes us all laugh every single time.

All I can say is AWWWWW! These pups just love to be such a part of our lives don't they?

12_10A.jpg

Chhaya 005.jpg It's even hard to change the sheets without someone jumping on the bed!

feb 23 2012 001.jpg

feb 23 2012 002.jpg

feb 23 2012 003.jpg

Koda 006.jpg first day we got Koda!

Woodrat...this looked like one of the ones you posted..(couldn't remember which post) but I thought it looked like T!

chhaya 079.JPG

Edited by maria

First day your got Koda? Wow. That is really touching in a whole lot of ways.

Maria, you're right that picture does look just like one I have of T! It's weird how similar they look, though I see now that T's legs are shorter and stockier by comparison. He can't possibly have much more growing to do...right? :huh:

I got a couple more just today that reminded me of your kitty-snuggle pictures..

2012-02-27.jpg2012-02-272.jpg

not sure on the growth..... :D when you think they are about done something changes!!!! yes I do agree he is much stockier....may be that he is male and she's female! Sweet sweet pics!