Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Welcome Ann C.

:D:( Hello Everyone, I am new to this forum and have not figured out how to start a new post so I thought I would Post as a reply to the calendar and introduce myself. I am Ann, from Connecticut and after some great conversations with Kim and some careful research I am hoping to become one of your group and sometime in the (near) future I hope, have the honor of bringing a beautiful AI dog into my home. If anyone has a suggestion to help me navigate this forum that would be greatly appreciated. Also, how do I go about ordering a calendar? Hope to meet many of you through this forum and am glad to be a part of it.

Best,

Ann

(I moved your post over to here.)

Welcome Ann C- to the wonderful world of the American Indian Dog!!!

Feel free to explore. Sniff around a bit and dig a few holes.. :( {just kidding}

Enjoy the forum and we look forward to getting to know you.

Waving towards Connecticut :D

Here is how you start you own new post/thread: You may notice up near the top of the main window you will see text that says "▷ American Indian Dogs > IIDOBA Frontpage" or some such.. you can click on the "American Indian Dogs" part and it takes you to the main forum menu.

From there you can go to the available forum threads and see much more going on.

At the top of each thread (sub heading) there is a "New Topic" button. Click on that and away you go ...

Feel free to explore. Sniff around a bit and dig a few holes.. smile.gif {just kidding}

:( I just love your responses Anna-Star. You make me giggle.

Welcome Ann C. Star is right about" digging around the forum." Most questions have been answered somewhere here, but if you can't find the answer, enjoy the reading, and don't hesitate to ask again. We all need reminders, and new approaches are ALWAYS welcome. Looking forward to meeting you here, and hope you get an AID real soon. In my humble opinion, they are the most amazing animals on the planet. They definitely change ones out look on the canine if one watches and listens....... There is a lot of love for these dogs here on the forum and great respect for Kim's work. I am sure once you have "sniffed around," :D you will find stories that will make you laugh out loud with their wit, have tears with their tenderness, and be stunned at their loyalty. Have fun, enjoy your day.

Welcome Ann C! It's great to have yet another AID fan here, and I hope you pass from 'fan' to owner shortly. Enjoy the forum; it's got tons of great stuff.

(I moved your post over to here.)

Welcome Ann C- to the wonderful world of the American Indian Dog!!!

Feel free to explore. Sniff around a bit and dig a few holes.. <_ kidding>

Waving towards Connecticut :rolleyes:

Here is how you start you own new post/thread: You may notice up near the top of the main window you will see text that says "▷ American Indian Dogs > IIDOBA Frontpage" or some such.. you can click on the "American Indian Dogs" part and it takes you to the main forum menu.

From there you can go to the available forum threads and see much more going on.

At the top of each thread (sub heading) there is a "New Topic" button. Click on that and away you go ...

Thanks to all for your replies and welcomes. Thanks for the helping hand Starghoti. I am sure I will slow but surely get used to using the features of this forum. I do hope to go from a hopeful to a fullfledged owner in the not so distant future. Lots to be learned about these marvelous creatures. I will gladly take advice and info from any and all available. Looking forward to meeting many of you on this forum and maybe one day in person.

Thanks again,

Ann

Thanks to all for your replies and welcomes. Thanks for the helping hand Starghoti. I am sure I will slow but surely get used to using the features of this forum. I do hope to go from a hopeful to a fullfledged owner in the not so distant future. Lots to be learned about these marvelous creatures. I will gladly take advice and info from any and all available. Looking forward to meeting many of you on this forum and maybe one day in person.

Thanks again,

Ann

I've only been on this blog for a few months and it has been a wonderful lifeline to some terrific people. My AI is turning six months old in three days and it continues to be an exciting journey. Welcome!

I've only been on this blog for a few months and it has been a wonderful lifeline to some terrific people. My AI is turning six months old in three days and it continues to be an exciting journey. Welcome!

We've been members since January of 2010. Prior to that, I read every word of Kim's website. Joan and I were mesmerized.

We got our dog, Draco and got Draco's brother, Rocco, for our kids and grandkids. Within a few months Joan & I realized that while we had only one of these dogs, we were really a two AI Dog family. So, we picked up our little girl, Wicca.

We keep joking about when are we getting #3?

Many of the stories you may find beyond belief. By that I mean two things: 1) some of the stories just don't seem true and 2) for many of us, the stories are simply true -- no belief involved nor required -- these dogs just perform amazingly.

It can feel like they both speak English AND are psychic. A small example: I've started asking Draco where people and things are -- "Draco, where's Mom?" or "Where's Wicca?" I realized that the first place he looks after I ask is, in fact, where they are. Every time.

We didn't really teach him that, he just figured it out.

New owners; enjoy. Future owners: savor the anticipation. Current owners; thank you for all the insight and support.

Happy Holidays...

Thanks again,

Ann

Welcome to the wonderful and crazy world of American Indian dogs beware! you cant have just one only kidding sort of what I mean is that they can be very addicting I have two and would not ever think of another breed .

Welcome Ann!

Read more about new member Chinatola here.