Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

I guess Jas is weird.. lol (go figure)

He is both a Barker (but not singer- yet- thank the stars!) AND a dancer! (and jumper and runner and spinner.. lol)

OH!!!!!!!!!!! Malachi bounces when Icome home otherwise he tents to prance like A SHOW HORSE Snake he just does his name sake wiggles around lol ! when I come home or he is saying goodmorning

Soul Singing to Himself is GREAT! I have not heard my dogs do this yet, but they did enjoy the video.

Ah - Soul is a star on Facebook and YouTube - LOL...

Here is the link to the newest one:

! (Brian, Briana, & Soul). Yes, we are a strange bunch! :-) ...I had to laugh, as I was finding this one to upload to YouTube - Soul started singing to himself as the vid played in the background...he's definitely a singer. He dances too - but he loves to sing along to the harmonica!

Here is the one of him singing

...after he falls over - he stops singing! LOL...

There are more of him singing on the YouTube account - but these two are the newest ones. He even sings when he's upset with his girlfriend (see the vid - Punkin Protects the Couch). Enjoy!

• 8 months later...

Are your pups learning how to sing?

THE DUET....

the duet IMG_5856.jpg

REACHING FOR THOSE HIGH NOTES.....

reaching for the high notes IMG_5849.jpg

PITCH PERFECT......

two step 4 months IMG_5848.jpg

RECITAL OVER AND I DID REALLY GOOD.....

singing 2 step IMG_5850.jpg

Are your pups learning how to sing?

THE DUET....

the duet IMG_5856.jpg

REACHING FOR THOSE HIGH NOTES.....

reaching for the high notes IMG_5849.jpg

PITCH PERFECT......

singing 2 step IMG_5850.jpg

RECITAL OVER AND I DID REALLY GOOD.....

two step 4 months IMG_5848.jpg

Hahahaha! Great capture! Thanks for the serenade.

Fantastic... what an expression on Two Step in that first pic!

T's not a singer, but I keep hoping that one day he'll find his voice. So far I've only heard it from the window when I take Cairo outside for some 1 on 1 time.

get out the harmonica...it's a natural instrument to start these canines into song play :rolleyes::D

• 3 weeks later...

Debbie I was looking at Soul, and I swear, Two Step could be a carbon copy. His parents are Fawn X Coydo...interesting. Two Steps eyes are still blue at 4 and a half months. That is about the only BIG difference that I can tell at the moment. They both have the nozel nose rather than the more square one like Tolinka's (Dream Catcher X Shoppa). Facinating how these dogs can look so similiar and totally different at the same time.

It is really amazing since Soul is Echo X Shoppa! LOL His eyes started turning about 3 1/2 months; they are blue white in bright sunlight and snow backgrounds. As I posted in the "Eyes" thread - they're definitely mood eyes - they change constantly! I hope we can make it out to the Gathering (not to jinx the school though) or at least somewhere in the vicinity to meet you guys! It'll be cool to see how Two-Step grows and if they stay looking the same or the change comes. There are days Soul looks just like Shoppa with Echo's coloring and then days where he looks just like Echo. Same with his sister Yolo...Boulder turned out more dark colors like Shoppa. I just love comparing the lines!

Debbie I was looking at Soul, and I swear, Two Step could be a carbon copy. His parents are Fawn X Coydo...interesting. Two Steps eyes are still blue at 4 and a half months. That is about the only BIG difference that I can tell at the moment. They both have the nozel nose rather than the more square one like Tolinka's (Dream Catcher X Shoppa). Facinating how these dogs can look so similiar and totally different at the same time.

It is really amazing since Soul is Echo X Shoppa! LOL His eyes started turning about 3 1/2 months; they are blue white in bright sunlight and snow backgrounds. As I posted in the "Eyes" thread - they're definitely mood eyes - they change constantly! I hope we can make it out to the Gathering (not to jinx the school though) or at least somewhere in the vicinity to meet you guys! It'll be cool to see how Two-Step grows and if they stay looking the same or the change comes. There are days Soul looks just like Shoppa with Echo's coloring and then days where he looks just like Echo. Same with his sister Yolo...Boulder turned out more dark colors like Shoppa. I just love comparing the lines!

FYI: Shappa is Two Step's uncle as well. :)

lol-

I think Jas has no 'Howl' function.

I just played Ursula's video. He came over and looked at my laptop screen, cocked his head a couple times, and just wandered off...

He does have many bark-voices, a really 'pathetic' mooooaaaaannn, and several different whines and squeaks tho.. :)

Guess he's a Dancer not a Singer

Ha - Danza, aptly named, didn't even twitch an ear when I played the video. Then again, she's kind of sacked out after our beautiful day at home.

• 3 weeks later...