Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

http://www.iidoba.org/forums/uploads/monthly_03_2011/post-3-1299247813.jpg

Teshunke Witko (3 months later)

Translation: Chief Crazy Horse

Affectionately: L'il Chief

Owners: Larry Germain and Judy Kosloski

Northern Michigan

Wow!

They change so fast.

What a beautiful handsome boy.

You can just see the brains behind those eyes. :)

and the heart!

Great collar too by the way.

It's not often that we post the same dog's picture so close, but this is such a great picture of Chief, those blue eyes and the Turquoise collar, that mischievous look.. And, my, how he's grown.

Plus, here we westies are talking about what flowers and birds we're seeing, and Michigan is still covered in snow.

Enjoy.

He is absolutely beautiful. I love how he is looking straight into the camera with those blue eyes. It's almost like he is seeing right through our lap tops and sees OUR eyes. Great photo.

And don't forget the cute 'racing stripe' up his nose.. That's killer :P:D :D

The finishing touch that makes him unique ! :)

His ruff, too, is cool--very visible around the collar.

The look, to me, speaks of

"I know what I'm thinking.. do YOU know what I'm thinking?"

I've seen Jasper give me that look- just before he tries something crazy or creative.. lol

Yes, like do the crazy run-arounds. He looks like he's getting ready. Ready to run!

he is so handsome love the snow nose malachi has one from his mom love the collar

http://www.iidoba.org/forums/uploads/monthly_03_2011/post-3-1299247813.jpg

Teshunke Witko (3 months later)

Translation: Chief Crazy Horse

Affectionately: L'il Chief

Owners: Larry Germain and Judy Kosloski

Northern Michigan

Well I must say the eyes are totally captivating!!! What a sweet spirited dog!!! You can see all thru those beautiful eyes!!! Such a handsome boy!!!

Well I must say the eyes are totally captivating!!! What a sweet spirited dog!!! You can see all thru those beautiful eyes!!! Such a handsome boy!!!

He is a very good pup! Just turned eight months. Listens well and learns quickly .... too quickly ... that's the trouble with having older brothers and sisters ... he learns everything they teach be it good or bad. He does have beautiful eyes. My husband makes each of the dogs their own turquoise collars and it was to the point that they had 'jewelry' and I didn't!!!! Thanks for the compliments and, of course, thanks to Kim for picking him! Kim kept his sister. He is the tallest AID we've ever had. He's lean and fast!!!

Lean and fast....those words are echoing in my ears, right now.

He is absolutely beautiful.

• 3 weeks later...
Judy, he's a beautiful dog! I also think the collar is great - looks great on him that's for sure. How old is now?

He will be nine months old on April 1st. He is quite stunning and an extremely good pup. All the pups have had their own turquoise collars. Larry makes them. He had taken a trip out west years ago when he was making a lot of jewelry and bought quite a bit of turquoise - lucky he never sold what he didn't use.

He makes those collars?! They are exquisite.

He makes those collars?! They are exquisite.

Any chance in purchasing one? They are outstanding. Hey, maybe they could be the official AID collar, and add a tooled AID logo on the leather strapping...... <_>

You know, that is so cool. He spends the time and energy, and does this personal thing for each dog.

You must have a very tight connection with your pups.

• 1 month later...

He is such a handsome boy!

I would also be interested in buying a collar, if they were available for purchase!

• 3 weeks later...
Any chance in purchasing one? They are outstanding. Hey, maybe they could be the official AID collar, and add a tooled AID logo on the leather strapping...... ;)

The collar is really stunning! I'd be interested in buying one also.

Paula