Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Aidogs Die In House Fire

wel as we all know from before, my english is real bad and the gramma is even worse

but this is what you wrote to me, correct me if i misunderstood that

You are also welcome to put up a link or to other related AI dog pages or talk on the forum if you like … thanks & keep in touch ~

Kim La Flamme ~ founder/trustee of the AIDog breed for over 45 years

so sorry i tried again and went tru all the trouble of even trying

never mind,

gea

QUOTE (Kim La Flamme)

Gea,

I'm very sorry. It's my fault, and my misunderstanding. I have to live by these rules, too, and hope you understand.

Your “English” never bothered any one, now or before …. Again, so sorry for the misunderstanding. I meant to say certified links to certified pages & I meant concerning Dave on that thread, not in other subject threads …. Plus back then I had forgotten members had discussed creating certified products for the dogs, as we had run out of money for rescuing dogs in our IIDOBA account. I was also talking about Dave’s dogs pictures, as I didn’t look all through the links, just Dave’s AI dogs pictures that I had asked you if you could send me ….

No excuses, …. Just my fault, very sorry. But as we already put up the donation source of other members choice and IIDOBA’s, that should be fine. Home Depot charges no shipping costs & 100% goes to dave for construction materials, not through any company or shippers. Hope this mistake of mine doesn’t keep you from enjoying our members forum, for the dogs ~

Kim La Flamme ~ founder/trustee of the AIDog breed for over 45 years --

www.indiandogs.com