Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

We're Baaaaaacccckkk!

Hello Currier. I've been waiting for you to post. Welcome. Are you considering one of these dogs?

WOOHOO!!!

Cya Then!

(or else!!!)

:(

We live in Creswell which is about 20 miles south of Eugene

Yes. we have already placed the deposit and were placed on the waiting list. Our extended family has been on the look out for the perfect dog for our family. We have a small farm with 4 generations living together. We always kept going back to the Malamute that we had as the type of dog we loved alot but was a little to large. Our matriarch is Lakota Sioux and when she came to a picture of the AI dogs on Kims web page,she said this was the one we were ment to be with. Never agrue with the Elders :(

Our family is very excited for the new member to join us. We look every day to see if the babies have been born and to learn what we may or may not be faced with when the new member arrives. Any direction will greatly apprciated

That sounds like a great life for one of our dogs. 4 generations on the farm...your holidays must be idyllic. And right! Never argue with the Elders!

We felt the same when we saw Kim's page. I had gone to look at so many pups, but just could not bring myself to say yes to any of them. Now I have the opposite problem, I'd like to say yes to of of every color and temperament of the AIDogs. Fortunately, my husband knows how to stop me.

I will upgrade your account.

That sounds like a great life for one of our dogs. 4 generations on the farm...your holidays must be idyllic. And right! Never argue with the Elders!

We felt the same when we saw Kim's page. I had gone to look at so many pups, but just could not bring myself to say yes to any of them. Now I have the opposite problem, I'd like to say yes to of of every color and temperament of the AIDogs. Fortunately, my husband knows how to stop me.

I will upgrade your account.

Thank you . So, is this the place we get notified about the puppies?

Thank you . So, is this the place we get notified about the puppies?

Well, if you mean hear about the births, and see the first pictures of the litters, then Yes! Kim will notify you, himself, about your particular pup.

We also have the puppy worming schedule posted, which is very helpful, and post announcements about owner gatherings, news from Kim, etc.

And you can see that the training information that we trade, is invaluable.

Well, if you mean hear about the births, and see the first pictures of the litters, then Yes! Kim will notify you, himself, about your particular pup.

We also have the puppy worming schedule posted, which is very helpful, and post announcements about owner gatherings, news from Kim, etc.

And you can see that the training information that we trade, is invaluable.

Thank you for all of the information. The family checks in at least twice a day just to hear about all of the stories. Keep it up! we love it

• 1 month later...

A new pic was posted today of Soul's sister, Yolo...I laughed when I saw her squint! Here is a little collage...of course, Soul's (or Solo as Todd calls him) is a little blurry due to his never sitting still for long when outside!

Enjoy! P.S. I cannot get over how much her and Soul look alike! For those who are newbies - Todd went out to the "ranch" to pick up Yolo and he took her and Soul on some adventures together. He sent me lots of pics and daily updates - a fast friendship became of it and we now share "stories". Soul and Yolo are complete opposites in personality, but twins in looks!

solonyolobronsis.jpg

Edited by Debi