Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

We have been having a festival that we love and hate, called Seafair. In the lake, down the street, Hydoplane races, crowds, Airshow with the Blue Angels, crowds, trash, noise, and last night they added a new feature.....fireworks.

Afterward I was sitting inside, yes, at the computer, and I heard someone calling the name of another AIDog, Ollie, in my neighborhood.

Coyo and I got ourselves together, and went out to help look. No luck yet, but we are on our way out again. Ollie is not quite two, and he likes to wander. They do a lot of walking, so he can probably find his way home, but the fireworks were so close, the whole house was shaking, and I know from watching Coyo, that they just scatter without thought of where, or in front of what.

Wish us luck, and I'll let you know when we find him.

Coyo had the scent, but Ollie obviously went through peoples yards, so he lost it when we couldn't follow.

We have been having a festival that we love and hate, called Seafair. In the lake, down the street, Hydoplane races, crowds, Airshow with the Blue Angels, crowds, trash, noise, and last night they added a new feature.....fireworks.

Afterward I was sitting inside, yes, at the computer, and I heard someone calling the name of another AIDog, Ollie, in my neighborhood.

Coyo and I got ourselves together, and went out to help look. No luck yet, but we are on our way out again. Ollie is not quite two, and he likes to wander. They do a lot of walking, so he can probably find his way home, but the fireworks were so close, the whole house was shaking, and I know from watching Coyo, that they just scatter without thought of where, or in front of what.

Wish us luck, and I'll let you know when we find him.

Coyo had the scent, but Ollie obviously went through peoples yards, so he lost it when we couldn't follow.

we will keep our fingers crossed that ollie will be found soon

good luck

gea

Just in: Judith called saying that Ollie returned this morning. She is going to have to take him to the vet because she said that his pads were all torn up.

The poor little guy must have been running all night on concrete.

How is Ollie doing now ?

I am waiting to hear.