Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Brachan is 12 years old, owned by Jan Kennedy. They'll be coming to the Gathering, and taking home a new pup. Photos are of Brachan, and Hamish, her rescue "brother" Giant Schnauzer.

Jan calls her Lady Brachan, and him, Sir Hamish. The comments are Jan's.

brachan1.jpg

"We elders need our rest"

brachan2.jpg

"Enough rest. Play time!!"

brachan3.jpg

"I got him just where I want him!!"

brachan4.jpg

"We don't like tunder storms. My brufer will protect me!"

brachen5.jpg

"Des are my bootiful eyes"

brachan6.jpg

"OK! Enough, Big Boy! My space, my rules!"

It looks like the new pup is joining a wonderful loving family (look at the peace in those eyes) and this will make training the new pup soooooooooo much easier. I swear dogs talk to each other. Congratulations on your new four legged member. I have a feeling this is going to be a snap for you. :P

I think you are right, Miz Molly. This pup is going to know it's place, and fit in very well.

• 1 month later...

No fair Testing her when she's away from her computer! Cheat!!!

I call do-over!

:wub:B)

No fair Testing her when she's away from her computer! Cheat!!!

I call do-over!

:lol::D

Is Jan bring the cheese :lol:

Dude- that is such an amusing mental picture.. :lol: :lol:

Jan was testing from her Ipad.. Very cool invention, and it was interesting to see how it worked and did not work. I suspect our upgrade will include these types devices.

Jan has an older dog, Brachen....beautiful dog, and now a new pup. We look forward to seeing pictures of the little one.

I did not get pictures of their visit, but was so pleased to meet her good friends. Excellent people, all of them.

hey Allison saw the picture of sitka wow he really changed he looks amazing matter of fact when I first looked at theses dogs Isaw one look very similar to urs I loved it he reallly makes a statement male is starting to shed and he is getting lighter looking depending on wich way he stands He was running through a field yesterday and I didi not reconize him he looked white with a grey spot but up close totally didferent wierd he is getting to be quiet a lover when I come now they all greet me Malachi brings me a toy its such a joy to come home to them all he is such a clown

Jan was testing from her Ipad.. Very cool invention, and it was interesting to see how it worked and did not work. I suspect our upgrade will include these types devices.

Jan has an older dog, Brachen....beautiful dog, and now a new pup. We look forward to seeing pictures of the little one.

I did not get pictures of their visit, but was so pleased to meet her good friends. Excellent people, all of them.

Thanks Linda, for the compliment on my handsome guy.

Here's more on Jan:

jankennedy.jpg

new owners - Jan Kennedy & her female from Sonoma X Rowdy - Jan hired a private jet to fly her & 2 friends & her older AI dog Brackan out to pick up her new pup from Kim from her home in NH --- WOW, my grandfather would be amazed & would say, "My heart flies like an eagle to hear these story's" Indian dogs flying in private jets, WOW!

photo sent from Susan Wade - thanks

Kim La Flamme ~ founder/trustee of the AIDog breed for over 45 years -- www.indiandogs.com