Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Home Visit Needed In Denver, Co 80230

Spud ~

Would you please put this on the forum to see if any AI dog owners in Denver can help Best Friends. They are a forever dog rescue that we have been friends with for awhile now. We had some AI dog owners working there at one point & share wolf dog information to try to help get wolf dogs placed. Here are the e-mail & phone # of best friends if any one can help – thanks ~

Kim La Flamme ~ founder/trustee of the AIDog breed for over 45 years -- www.indiandogs.com

We are seeking help from someone who would be willing to do a home check (visit) for a potential dog adoption in Denver, CO 80230.

If you live in the Denver area and would be able to help, please contact me directly at kristil@bestfriends.org and I will provide detailed instructions for you, on what to do and what would be important to look for. The home visit is very casual and we try an make it fun. Even if your not a dog person, we'll make sure you have all the info you need to do the job.

Thank you very much for any help you might be able to provide and thank you for being a member of Best Friends. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kristi Littrell

Adoption Manager

Best Friends Animal Society

435-644-2001 ext 4223

kristil@bestfriends.org