Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

http://www.iidoba.org/forums/uploads/monthly_08_2009/post-3-1249667409.jpg

Abby (Obsidian) trail riding in Crooked River, Oregon with owner, Eileen Vollertsen, and favorite horse Classic

Kim said: "Trail riding dog Abby (Obsidian), loves riding right up there on the saddle when I let her. As small as she is she can run right up my leg to sit up with me."

Abby (Obsidian) trail riding in Crooked River, Oregon with owner, Eileen Vollertsen, and favorite horse Classic

This is such a heartwarming picture of Eileen and Abby! I, too, would love to see pic of Abby in the saddle! Get that camera ready, Kim!

She is now retired and living with Eileen. You can see it's a perfect match.

She is now retired and living with Eileen. You can see it's a perfect match.

Powerful picture. You can tell the relationship between the dog and owner goes way back!

Wallace

I see what you mean. I hope she will come online and tell us.

I have often tried to tell people how intimate our dogs can be, but words simply fall short, and I wind up feeling a bit silly. This picture, though, expresses very well, their ability to show affection.

My dog will slip his paw into my hand, sometimes, when we are alone, traveling together. It's very touching.

Of course, he can be quite the critic, too. He is always critiquing my driving; he looks at me, very abashed, when I don't shift smoothly.

That's our AIDogs!

I have often tried to tell people how intimate our dogs can be, but words simply fall short, and I wind up feeling a bit silly. This picture, though, expresses very well, their ability to show affection.

My dog will slip his paw into my hand, sometimes, when we are alone, traveling together. It's very touching.

Of course, he can be quite the critic, too. He is always critiquing my driving; he looks at me, very abashed, when I don't shift smoothly.

That's our AIDogs!

You are so right, Allison. No one can understand unless they see it. Soul hugs when he is frightened or when one of us is "down". He jumps into our laps and puts both paws around our necks and then snuggles his head down into our shoulder. We found out he is afraid of cats "fighting" or ...well - you know! He can jump pretty far when something scares him! Bwahahaha

As for the critiquing...Soul feels that there are times that I should not be on the computer...and he will "type" messages to tell whomever I am messaging it is time to go...although they never understand what he has says! Bwahahaha