Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Aid Pictures

Yes Catch is pregnant by Shappa. These puppies will be very much like Shappa/Echo puppies.

Wow ... puppies from those two extremely good looking AID's ?

Woudn't mind getting one from that litter ! :ph34r:

These dogs are all so breathtaking beautifull !

Thanks Todd for all those pictures. I'm loving this tread immensly !

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Jam

I think (but could be wrong :)) Kim has a couple from Nova x Sandy, and Nova x Necci, and I believe the Shappa and Catch which should be a GORGEOUS Litter.

The pups from Nova are quite a bit larger than the ones from Shappa Echo. And they're cute as can be. Most have yellow eyes, and have Black and Tan masks, and are a very active bunch! All of Kim's Puppy's come to "Puppy, Puppy" and a couple hand claps. They'll follow you all around the ranch. I haven't ever EVER EVER seen a more active group of puppies than these AIDs. Everyone at my office said the same about Boulder.

I'd call Kim asap if you're serious, He never has a hard time unloading them :ph34r:

Hi Todd thanks for all the pictures Fawn is pretty love the eyes yes I ave an eye fetish

Meet Fawn she is a very shy dainty thing. One of the smallest dogs there. Very narrow head. Very pretty and nice dog.

Fawn.jpg

Fawn2.jpg

Some of those eyes look like they are wearing Egyptian smudge around them.

Feather, one of the pretty girls!!

Feather.jpg

To get back on topic tho - You can really see the 'old village' line come through in that dog. I mean that is the DNA of the great gran pappys/mammies of all sled dogs i.e. huskies,malmutes,race dogs etc. isn't it?

I am a fan of "the mane" too. It's so cool and very primitive.

I am a fan of "the mane" too. It's so cool and very primitive.

Another photo of Hopi; she is Danza's mother.

Hopi.jpg

Hopi

I think this is close to what Yolo and sibs will look like with shorter hair.

She is beautiful! I'm not sure about Soul's sibs - but he is changing daily! He now has some longer bristle like hairs on his back that are forming a white stripe right down his back and his "mask" is forming!

I am amazed at the variations in the colors of all the dogs...they are so unique and beautiful in their own rights!

Does Kim use the same names while the dogs are living? The coloring and markings on the chest are right, and with her face turned away in the photos you posted, you can't see if she has the mask or not. Going by the photos and name alone, I see no reason why it would not be the same dog. Danza's dam is certainly Hopi, and that is the dog that was in the same pen as Danza's litter.

Edited by Karen

There's the picture I've been waiting for. That is excellent.

Meet Fawn she is a very shy dainty thing. One of the smallest dogs there. Very narrow head. Very pretty and nice dog.

Fawn.jpg

Fawn2.jpg

Kim kept one of Sterling's sisters. This has GOT to be her!

Kim & I thought looked like a Meerkat when she was little.

DSCN9456.JPG

Little Dove is awesome looking. Her eyes give her an even more indepth look. I swear...the more pics I see, the more I believe that these dogs have the wisdom of the world in their DNA and they are only willing to share it with those worthy enough! Bwahahaha

Dove was one of the first dogs we met in January... Gorgeous girl. Ice is one of my favorites... I could have taken her home as well. Her eyes gleaming across the ranch. Sooo sweet... She follows along the fence just watching, and waiting for attention.

I'd love to help IIDOBA set up a Gallery framework. I go through the images on Song Dogs, and IIDOBA at least once a week and would love a one stop shop of all the indian dogs of then and now.

Or... If Allison/Kim/ and members would allow and support me setting up a dedicated URL and Gallery page I'd take it on ;)

ie. aidGallery.com or something like that ;)

Richie