Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Happy Birthday to Cassie, who turns 3 today. There were times I didn't know if we'd make it...these dogs can be trying! There seems to be a lot of upcoming owners out there, so you guys are in for quite a ride, but it does get better. Time flies, the frustrations will come and go. The scary thing to me is in a couple of years, Cassie and I will effectively be the same age. Yikes!

Happy Birthday to Cassie, who turns 3 today.

Okay, this is a bit weird, but Happy Birthday Cassie!!!!!!!

fireworks!

You know what else? I look forward to seeing her at the next Gathering. She is so full of energy, and so alert...She is killer. Coyo wants me to add, "sexy".

I said, "Heyeyeyey,....buddy. Are you sure?"

He said, "She's a little twerp shadow, that is so cool,....but don't say that,....say, "we look forward to seeing her at the next Gathering."'

She is a Princess. Happy, Happy Birthday, lovely Cascade Moonrise. She is killer cool--a modern girl. No one to be trifled with.

See you soon.

Thanks! I think she likes Coyo too, thinks "here's a tough but cool guy, rides along a motorcycle in a sidecar, knows he's top dog.."

She's definitely sweet and spicey. When her 8 month old buddy comes over, she loves to run and play, but also lets her know who's boss.

Is there a gathering this year? Would be great to see you guys!

Haven't set it up, yet. Would be fun, though, and since we skipped last year, we might all be ready.

Is there a time that you prefer? Early Summer, or later?

Happy Birthday Cassie! We look forward to meeting you someday too.

As for the ride - we are SO looking forward to the challenge! Life has become mundane without our canine family member!

Hope you had a "yipping" good day...

OMG - that was so farkin' cheesy...Bwahahaha

Haven't set it up, yet. Would be fun, though, and since we skipped last year, we might all be ready.

Is there a time that you prefer? Early Summer, or later?

I'm open, I know last time we tried earlier hoping to escape the heat but it turned out to be a scorcher anyway...next time I'm jumping in the lake! I would have to camp as I now live much further away, no easy 2 hour 45 minute ride home! It seems Kim likes to time them so new owners would be there to pick up pups, but that's probably a little too soon with the current litters....? Maybe we could pick a few dates and have a vote.

Thanks for the B-day wishes Debi, I can feel your excitement, it always takes me back to when I first brought Cassie home.

R0012085.JPG

R0012084b.jpg

Oh my god, she's so freakin' little. What a cutie.

I'm open, I know last time we tried earlier hoping to escape the heat but it turned out to be a scorcher anyway...next time I'm jumping in the lake! I would have to camp as I now live much further away, no easy 2 hour 45 minute ride home! It seems Kim likes to time them so new owners would be there to pick up pups, but that's probably a little too soon with the current litters....? Maybe we could pick a few dates and have a vote.

Thanks for the B-day wishes Debi, I can feel your excitement, it always takes me back to when I first brought Cassie home.

OMG...she is freakin' sooooo cute! Who are her parents, Michelle? Her eyes and that little white front paw...

OHhhhhh...I so want little Solsti here - need puppy kisses and snuggles after long day of grading papers and watching April snow fall! LMAO! Only a few more long weeks...plus about 2! Bwahahaha

Thank you for the fix, Michelle!

Cassie is from Mocha (belongs to a friend of Kim's in Cave Junction) and Coup, one of Kim's northern line dogs. She was the only pup of the litter, so Kim put her in with another litter of her half-siblings.

Sadly, the little white paw has faded into tan...the colors you see on your pup may change a little during the first year, but probably nothing too drastic.