Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

We got a phone call ... there was this puppy that would go to a dog shelter ... they were in search of a new owner ... they knew our Aiyana died ...

We miss Aiyana so terribly much. No more dog at the gate when you get home from work ... her enthousiasme , her company , her will to please , her beauty, ...

The house felt so empty with only our little (cavalier spaniel) Jefke ...

We will happily welcome a AID puppy somewhere next year, when the time is ready ...

But this little guy ... we just couldn't say no ... and took him in ... we named him Quinto.

Quinto_resized.jpg

Having a pup in the house again brings back memories ... and at the moment sometimes that's hard ... Aiyana would have loved a new familymember ...

We got a phone call ... there was this puppy that would go to a dog shelter ... they were in search of a new owner ... they knew our Aiyana died ...

We miss Aiyana so terribly much. No more dog at the gate when you get home from work ... her enthousiasme , her company , her will to please , her beauty, ...

The house felt so empty with only our little (cavalier spaniel) Jefke ...

We will happily welcome a AID puppy somewhere next year, when the time is ready ...

But this little guy ... we just couldn't say no ... and took him in ... we named him Quinto.

Having a pup in the house again brings back memories ... and at the moment sometimes that's hard ... Aiyana would have loved a new familymember ...

Congratulations! Have a great time with your new puppy, what a great way to cheer up. Here is a picture of our ten-year-old non AI dog at the park on Friday that will bring a smile to any face:

havedogwillwalk_090.jpg

Hello Quinto! Oh he's very cute. I am glad to think of you smiling. I hope you will stay in touch, even though you do not have an AID (yet), I will be interested to see how the breeds are different and the same. He looks like a full blood Labrador, is that right?

I have met the senior and serious Roscoe, Karen's black and white pooch, and I have to say, that is quite a happy picture.