Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Everybody, Watch For Traffic.

Heard a dog get hit by a car, last evening. He howled so.... I can only hope that his screams meant that he still had strength to recover. I think of the times when I am looking one way, and Coyo has stepped off the curb..., the cars that run over the curb..., the dogs that we saw running away on the 4th....., the people with off leash dogs and kids, and talking on the phone....

Please be mindful, everyone.

Dakota's brother Shakinnoh has been hit by a car and died. It was on mothersday, the dog could open the door by himself. He was just replaced to a temporary home, these people knew he could open the door and always locked the frontdoor. But on mothersday he took he change and got out, and he run away. The temporary owners had been looking for Shakinnoh and also called the pet-ambulance, they also called me to tell me Shakinnoh ran away.

About ten minutes later they called me to tell me: that he was hit by a car and the driver didn't stop, other people found the dog and called the pet-ambulance.

Watch out for traffic, but much better is always keep your dog on the leash when there is traffic.

Dakota's brother Shakinnoh has been hit by a car and died. It was on mothersday, the dog could open the door by himself. He was just replaced to a temporary home, these people knew he could open the door and always locked the frontdoor. But on mothersday he took he change and got out, and he run away. The temporary owners had been looking for Shakinnoh and also called the pet-ambulance, they also called me to tell me Shakinnoh ran away.

About ten minutes later they called me to tell me: that he was hit by a car and the driver didn't stop, other people found the dog and called the pet-ambulance.

Watch out for traffic, but much better is always keep your dog on the leash when there is traffic.

your so right about that elize,my kaya listens very good,but when there is traffic she always is on the leash,

hope i never have to go tru that,must be awefull to see

gea

So true. I learned Coyo doesn't mind he is on the leash. In fact, he knows we are both on the leash.