Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Littlestars Birthday

Last Saturday was Littlestar's 5th birthday. We got her a new set of booties (she wore the last ones out). Went to the dogpark when it cooled off. I think we were more excited about it than she was...

Last Saturday was Littlestar's 5th birthday. We got her a new set of booties (she wore the last ones out). Went to the dogpark when it cooled off. I think we were more excited about it than she was...

Why does she need booties?

Sounds like she had a good birthday, Shunka was at camp for his 10th in May, he didn;t seem to think it was that important either! We did!

Happy Birthday Littlestar! 5 years old....do people still ask if she's a puppy? I lived in Phoenix for a while, I'm guessing that those walks you like to take in the desert have many hazards for bare feet, not to mention the bone searing heat of summer.

I actually cooked an egg on the street, one day. (No, I did not eat it.) :P

Why does she need booties?

she needs booties because on her 2 right paws she only has about 1/2 a paw. when her mom (star spirit, i think) was chewing her out of the sac she caught the tips of the paws and the tip of one ear. so, the nails didn't grow in right and she had to have surgery@ 6 mos. shes ok on grass but during hikes she needs booties. the ground here is brutal. we are thinking of getting them for the other dogs.